Variation of cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Totzke8
  • 76 comments
  • 2,484 views
Also, I'll send the 3 chromes today or tomorrow.
 
Those are the proposed trades
 
trade groupings
Amuse S2000 GT1 and Subaru WRX=Corvette ZR1 0/0/0
Subaru Cusco Advan=Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
S2000 LM=FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10

If this is meant for me, I can send those the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of March

And if there is a fourth car you want, It's no problem, I have more 0/0/0's, just need to update the Notes still on mygranturismo, working on it right now
 
bellacoal
If this is meant for me, I can send those the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of March

And if there is a fourth car you want, It's no problem, I have more 0/0/0's, just need to update the Notes still on mygranturismo, working on it right now

I can trade on the 5th and later
 
Do any of you guys know someone who's psn is MustangxBOSSx302
 
I can trade on the 5th and later

Ok, I'll put you on my trading schedule for those exact trades, THANKS!!!! The 5th and later is no problem to receive them

FR goes to Totzke8, right?
 
bellacoal
Ok, I'll put you on my trading schedule for those exact trades, THANKS!!!! The 5th and later is no problem to receive them

FR goes to Totzke8, right?

Yes sir you will go on mine as well see you then
 
You got the Audi?
 
Any got a Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00?? If you's give me a list of you'd like I'll have a look for it in my garage. Thanks Guys!!
 
Mikathechaos21
witch one are you looking for??

No I mean I did send an Audi yesterday to Totzke I just wanna now if he received it.
 
i love gt5
No I mean I did send an Audi yesterday to Totzke I just wanna now if he received it.

Yes i got it and i sent the nsx
 
Mikathechaos21
I got amuse gt1 s2000 '04.

Someone has already claimed that car so you have to contact that person for that cars trading rights
 
GTP: 7945GT57945 is PSN: MustangxBossx302
 
Back