8- lvl 22
9- lvl 23
10- ticket 1000
11- lvl 17
12- lvl 12
13- lvl 21
14- lvl 9
15- lvl 5

Also have a huge garage. try your luck. Ask for any car in return.

Last edited:
Ticket 1000 - just ride 100 races in A-spec

Lvl 9, 12, 17, 21 - just do the A-spec events (use the game)

Lvl 23 - easy to get, just do the B-spec seasonal event with this cars:

Spa - Honda Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Sarthe -Chaparral 2J Race Car '70

BD 1966 - Just make an account and fill in as your birthday 1966 and you will get it for free.

Lvl 24 - Yes, this is a hard one to get, so the only one you have to trade.

Have a nice day
:)

I've pretty much completed most of the game and used up the tickets you get in game, a long time ago. Will get ticket 23 through sarthe. The rest I'll still need to trade for.

Hey

Looking for the following tickets.

1-1000
2-1966
3- lvl 9
4- lvl 12
5- lvl 17
6- lvl 21
7- lvl 23
8- lvl 24

Available for trade

1- 1967
2- lvl 6
3- lvl 13
4- lvl 15
5- lvl 18
6- lvl 19
7- lvl 20
8- lvl 22

Also have a huge garage. try your luck. Ask for any car in return.

I know I have a 1000 ticket possibly a few more but son is playing at the moment.
I would like the 1967
(also after 24 ticket)
Can trade after I kick him off.

I've pretty much completed most of the game and used up the tickets you get in game, a long time ago. Will get ticket 23 through sarthe. The rest I'll still need to trade for.

put me in for lvl 6 ticket,I have all the ones you need so just pick one,just put me on schedule..I can send first no problem:cheers::gtplanet:

put me in for lvl 6 ticket,I have all the ones you need so just pick one,just put me on schedule..I can send first no problem:cheers::gtplanet:

I'll take a level 17 ticket.

Add psn: Qaumbot
Will send ticket as soon as I receive
Will be online in the morning. Thanks.

👍
Your level 6 ticket is on it's way.

hey! I went to send your ticket this morning, the server was down???? i dont know why, but it was, in the middle of the day!!!

Im away until the reset, so ill be behind a day sending you your tickets, but ill be back before tomorrows reset so ill send you a ticket then.

sorry mate! I wasnt expecting the network to be down and last night was my (real, not fake GT) birthday so i couldnt send it then lol.

dont worry youll get your tickets! :) :) 👍

just double checking,

my 12 for your 6,
my 21 for your 1000
my24 for your 17

might have changed since i last messaged you lol, hope its not a problem! :) let me know how i can make it not a problem if it is!

Ive already sent you your 6 yesterday. Waiting for your trade. Dont forget to send me the chromes now.

Will send 1000 today.

Ive already sent you your 6 yesterday. Waiting for your trade. Dont forget to send me the chromes now.

Will send 1000 today.

sent you your level 12 and 5 chromes today, will send next ticket after the reset in a few hours. :) thanks again and good trading! :) :)

You can choose any of the tickets i have labelled as "available" as a trade.

do you have gear to trade? i have these if you have ones not on list i can trade for ones you are missing or send tickets for two sets

helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits i have to trade
bicolor I
flame
graffiti

im after your level 20 ticket. i have level 21 and 24 if u want. check my mygranturismo page in my sig if u want anything else

do you have gear to trade? i have these if you have ones not on list i can trade for ones you are missing or send tickets for two sets

helmets i have to trade:
aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
desert camo
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits i have to trade
bicolor I
flame
graffiti

Im not interested in racing gear dude. Sorry

im after your level 20 ticket. i have level 21 and 24 if u want. check my mygranturismo page in my sig if u want anything else

The only ticket i m looking for now is level 9.
If you have one, we can trade

Back