Vengence Tuning, Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce!

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 40 comments
United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
madmike1986
Hello,
I decided to open a special thread just for this tune, I know this is a popular car here so figured it would attract alot of attention....

This car is a animal, an animal that will bite if you go to rough!
It took some taming, and was by far my most difficult tune.
Im really happy the way this car came out, it feels safe, is blisteringly fast, and is stable on banked corners.
Turn in is good but make no mistake, this is a BIG, HEAVY car!
So brake well in advance and you will be ok.

All available parts fitted, that means everything in the tune garage!

Aero parts:
Front- Type A
Rear- Type A
Ext- Type A
Wing Type A

Racing soft tyres used.

Stats-
BHP- 841
Weight- 1268 Kgs
Torque- 77kgfm/7400rpm
Drive- 4wd

Ok, the tune:

Rear wing downforce- 30

transmission- 211 mph (increase for tracks such as Le sarthe ect)

LSD:
Initial, Front- 15, Rear- 25
Accel, Front- 35, Rear- 45
Brake, Front- 8, Rear- 18

Torque diff, Front- 40%, Rear 60%

Suspension:
Ride height, Front: -15, Rear: -15
Spring, Front: 12.0, Rear: 14.5
Dampers ext, Front: 6, Rear: 8
Dampers Comp, Front: 7, Rear: 8

ARB, Front: 3, Rear: 4

Camber, Front: 2.2, Rear: 2.5

Toe, Front: Negitive 0.25, Rear: Negitive 0.05 (Click to the right for positive, left for Negitive)

Brake balance: Front: 8 Rear: 5

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, feedback would be appreciated! thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,
I decided to open a special thread just for this tune, I know this is a popular car here so figured it would attract alot of attention....

Im really happy the way this car came out, it feels safe, is blisteringly fast, and is stable on banked corners.

Aero parts:
Front- Type A
Rear- Type A
Ext- Type A
Wing Type A

Racing soft tyres used.

Stats-
BHP- 841
Weight- 1268 Kgs
Torque- 77kgfm/7400rpm
Drive- 4wd

Ok, the tune:

Rear wing downforce- 30

LSD:

Suspension:
Ride height, Front: -20, Rear: -20
Spring, Front: 12.0, Rear: 15.0
Dampers ext, Front: 5, Rear: 8

ARB, Both 3

Toe, Front: Positive 0.20, Rear: Positive 0.30 (Click to the right for positive)

Brake balance: Front: 8 Rear: 7

Nice tune but I test all my cars on Suzuka and it had a lil too much understeer so i made a few adjustments.

damp ext f8 r5
damp com f7 r8
roll f3 r4
cam f2.5 r1.8 (i just reversed his)
toe f-0.30 r-0.18 (i just reversed his and made them NEGATIVE)

I got my 2nd fastest time on suzuka with it. love this car. Thanks Vengance!

Good to know, I normally correct understeer with the handbrake as this thing is so easy to powerslide!
Funny enough the alterations you made are almost identical to the original tune I made for this car! but changed it as my tune suited my driving style better lol

Ah, I see you used the tune I first posted, I edited this thread as I typed the wrong numbers.
The camber and toe settings are slightly different.
This tune is great on faster tracks like grandvalley ect, to be honest never tested this on suzuka.
I will test on suzuka and may well adjust to suit.
Thanks for the feedback btw!

No prob, you're on of the main tuners that I really like, most of your tunes match my driving style better than some other tuners. Keep it up man.

Revision made
Now has less understeer but maintains stability (Something im finding to be a delicate balance with this car!)

Hello,

Aero parts:
Front- Type A
Rear- Type A
Ext- Type A
Wing Type A

Racing soft tyres used.

Stats-
BHP- 841
Weight- 1268 Kgs
Torque- 77kgfm/7400rpm
Drive- 4wd

Ok, the tune:

Rear wing downforce- 30

LSD:

Suspension:
Ride height, Front: -20, Rear: -20
Spring, Front: 12.0, Rear: 15.0
Dampers ext, Front: 6, Rear: 8

ARB, Both 3

Toe, Front: Negitive 0.25, Rear: Positive 0.30 (Click to the right for positive, left for Negitive)

Brake balance: Front: 8 Rear: 7

Tried the tune and there is too much understeer, plus this setup must be more suited to smooth tracks as it is too low and stiff for the Nurburgring. also the car doesn't really want move much so it is very stable at high speed but a bit cumbersome at low speed

the setup I use is a little more forgiving and allows you to brake late into the corner to point the nose at the apex and then hammer the throttle to use the 4wd grip. Might be a bit wild for some though. The issue I found was making the car stable at high speed (160+ at the nurburgring) but hopefully cracked it now.

with the above tune managed a best of 1.01.048 around High Speed Ring over 6 laps. with one more suited to my driving style it was 59.305 over 7 laps.

the tune I use is:

Rear wing downforce- 30
transmission- 236 mph
LSD:
Initial, Front- 15, Rear- 15
Accel, Front- 25, Rear- 30
Brake, Front- 35, Rear- 40
Suspension:
Ride height, Front: +10, Rear: +10
Spring, Front: 10.0, Rear: 13.0
Dampers ext, Front: 7, Rear: 7
Dampers Comp, Front: 5, Rear:6
ARB, front 5 rear 6
Camber, Front: 3.0, Rear: 2.2
Toe, Front: negative 0.20, Rear: negative 0.30 (Click to the left for negative)
Brake balance: Front: 7 Rear: 4

This is my Nurburgring setup but it also seems to work okay around smoother tracks.

Setup is a personal thing but would appreciate your feedback madmike

Damo

Last edited:
Was 670BHP just not enough? ;)

I'll give this a go actually, been meaning to buy this car for some time, but I think I'll miss out the performance tuning, I'll just go for handling :).

Tried the tune and there is too much understeer, plus this setup must be more suited to smooth tracks as it is too low and stiff for the Nurburgring. also the car doesn't really want move much so it is very stable at high speed but a bit cumbersome at low speed

the setup I use is a little more forgiving and allows you to brake late into the corner to point the nose at the apex and then hammer the throttle to use the 4wd grip. Might be a bit wild for some though. The issue I found was making the car stable at high speed (160+ at the nurburgring) but hopefully cracked it now.

with the above tune managed a best of 1.01.048 around High Speed Ring over 6 laps. with one more suited to my driving style it was 59.305 over 7 laps.

the tune I use is:

Rear wing downforce- 30
transmission- 236 mph
LSD:
Initial, Front- 15, Rear- 15
Accel, Front- 25, Rear- 30
Brake, Front- 35, Rear- 40
Suspension:
Ride height, Front: +10, Rear: +10
Spring, Front: 10.0, Rear: 13.0
Dampers ext, Front: 7, Rear: 7
Dampers Comp, Front: 5, Rear:6
ARB, front 5 rear 6
Camber, Front: 3.0, Rear: 2.2
Toe, Front: negative 0.20, Rear: negative 0.30 (Click to the left for negative)
Brake balance: Front: 7 Rear: 4

This is my Nurburgring setup but it also seems to work okay around smoother tracks.

Setup is a personal thing but would appreciate your feedback madmike

Damo

Interesting results you had there, I guess this is where personal driving style come into play.
I also managed a 59 second lap of high speed ring but with my tune.
Also for nurburgring it works great for me.
I will try your set up though and see how it effects my lap times 👍

Revision 2 made:
Altered brake balance, Rear Toe, ride height, rear spring rate.

Original:
Brake balance: f7 r8
Rear Toe: +0.30
Ride height: -20
Rear spring: 15

New:
Brake balance: f8 r5
Rear Toe: Neg 0.05
Ride height: -15
Rear spring: 14.5

Thanks to feedback I have altered thus tune slightly to bring out its maximum potential.
I have loosened the back end slightly via Toe and spring rate, this is to make it more complient with tracks such as Nurburgring, the ride height was also raised for this reason.

Brake balance was altered just to help the car stop better on tighter circuits

Interesting results you had there, I guess this is where personal driving style come into play.
I also managed a 59 second lap of high speed ring but with my tune.
Also for nurburgring it works great for me.
I will try your set up though and see how it effects my lap times 👍

must be down to my style as I couldn't get the front to bite even in the first turn as I couldn't hold full throttle through it!

Damo

Strange? because I can lol
Try the revised settings, it may suit your style better, also I notice your LSD settings are very different, LSD is only something you can tune for your driving, and to be honest is probably where the biggest difference is coming from

Strange? because I can lol
Try the revised settings, it may suit your style better, also I notice your LSD settings are very different, LSD is only something you can tune for your driving, and to be honest is probably where the biggest difference is coming from

I'll give them a go, you're probably right on the LSD settings as I do prefer a little slip. I'll give them a go and post later.

Out of interest what clean times are you getting on the ring with these settings?

Damo

To be honest I have never managed a clean lap of the ring in any car lol
I believe it was around 7 minutes though

I use DS3 also!
Im guessing you like to brake as your going into the corner?
I brake before the corner, coast into it, then accelerate hard out of it.
One thing I have noticed with this car is it is deceptively fast!
Your understeering in a corner and then look at your speedo and see your doing 120mph lol
This car gave me my fasted lap round suzuka, it felt SOOO slow but turned out it was shifting!

I use DS3 also!
Im guessing you like to brake as your going into the corner?
I brake before the corner, coast into it, then accelerate hard out of it.
One thing I have noticed with this car is it is deceptively fast!
Your understeering in a corner and then look at your speedo and see your doing 120mph lol
This car gave me my fasted lap round suzuka, it felt SOOO slow but turned out it was shifting!

Spot on, tend to turn in on the brakes in slower corners to pivot the car around the centre aiming it into the corner then use the power to pull it through. Obviously can't do that in higher speed bends so tend to pick up understeer that's why I need an oversteery car for the higher speed work.

I know what you mean about the speed it accelerates in the blink of an eye so can get to understeer speeds very quickly

Damo

Hi Damo, yes I tried them out....I found the car just didnt match my driving style at all with your setup, it drives well, and im sure alot of people would like it, but for me it was quite unstable on corner entry, and I was lapping 3 seconds faster around suzuka with my setup.
It does come down to personal preference sometimes, and your tune (although good) didnt quite mesh with me.

appreciate the feedback, I prefer to slightly unsettle the car on turn in.....not the prettiest of styles but can be effective.

Cheers

Damo

I registered just so I could reply to this. So far, I had been lurking and used a few RKM tunes, but their 300ZX tune made me decide to venture abroad and see what else I can find...

I had been considering sending my SV to a friend who is only on Level 10, because I could not figure this car out. I've been playing GT since the first one when I was in 5th grade, and while I'm not on the level tuning wise as some of the tuners here, usually I can set a car up pretty well for my driving style. That being said, thank you for this tune.

The SV really is a monster. I tamed the Gallardo no problem, it is one of my faster street cars. But the SV was unstable, twitchy, would oversteer or understeer whenever it felt like it, and generally was a mess. I hated it-and I'm a euro fanboy, with plenty of Lambo love.

So I try your tune. I normally use the Rome circuit as my first test track, then go from there, because if a car can't handle that, then there is no point, for me anyway, to take it to another track. So I set everything up, and start.

First thing I notice is the stability on the first bend before heavy braking for the 2 right handers. I lift off the throttle and for once, she handles predictably... Holding her line, no oversteer, and well planted. Back on the throttle for a moment then heavy braking and turning into the first corner, and once again, she's holding the line that I put on her on perfectly. Next right hander, slight left, then coming up to the sharp right hander... Heavy on the brakes, coast through, hit the apex then right back on. No understeer, only a little bit of tail wag, and she's back on track. Power down the back straight, pick my line through the slight chicane as I brake, go right, all without fuss. Back up hill to the left, modulating the throttle, and again, stable, no twitchiness. Hard braking, tight back to back right handers, then the front straight away.

First lap I got a high 1.08.xx. Next lap got a 1.07.006. I have my RS6 Avant set up where I can lap this track in the low 1.05.xx after a few laps to get in the rhythem, but I must say that I'm very, very impressed with this tune.

Also, I didn't realize until I got to this track but I'm using the stock transmission, which is geared very high. I'm sure that using the FC trans will make a major difference since keeping the revs high would be much easier. My power is also is 873hp and 578tq, I have over 100 miles on her. I will be checking out more of your tunes though! 👍

Now that's a review!!
Thank you mate, I have to say im very proud of this tune, feels like I tamed a monster lol
In this car, with my tune, it is possible to annoy lemans cars on alot of tracks, which is excellent!
Im glad you like it, I look forward to your feedback on my other tunes

I did not want all the power on my lambo but have found your info on brake balance a lot stronger in the front than rear most helpful for me. Thanks !

Madmike u was wondering if you could help me out a bit with my SV as the setup you have is for 800+hp and I did not want to put stage 3 engine on mine so this setup does not help. Any ideas on what I should change ? Brake balance helps in that area but still really crazy loose!
Thanks

Madmike u was wondering if you could help me out a bit with my SV as the setup you have is for 800+hp and I did not want to put stage 3 engine on mine so this setup does not help. Any ideas on what I should change ? Brake balance helps in that area but still really crazy loose!
Thanks

Well you will can still use everything else on the tune, all you would need to do is reduce the rear camber and Toe and maybe decrease the LSD settings slightly.

I dont have a lower spec SV atm so cant really help by testing currently...but using the suspension settings off this tune should get you very close to a great handling SV 👍

Latest Posts

Back