VERSUSOpen 

• Thread starter aboe
  • 117 comments
I'll be up for challenging anyone!

I will be racing the Mercedes AMG VGT Racing Series, stock tuning, on Racing Medium tires, at Silverstone GP. Bring it on!

I'll be up for challenging anyone!

I will be racing the Mercedes AMG VGT Racing Series, stock tuning, on Racing Medium tires, at Silverstone GP. Bring it on!
I'd like to race you sometime. Probably can't do it until later this evening or early next week.

Well, bring it on! Can you do it sometime at around 4:00 PM or 10:00 PM?

@aboe Can you do it at both of those times? (EST)

Hey guys. It's great to see the activity on this thread, especially as it's only been up a short while, so thanks!

@Glenalz81
@Mini Stiggy
@redbullrider20
@Mike458

About being around for tonight's duels - it's unlikely that I can be around for long if at all as it's likely I'll be doing some last minute prepping with the team for the Spa24. I may be able to pop in and watch one or two races but if you have a close battle and want the replay up on youtube but I'm not around then simply export the replay and send it to me in zip format.

Next week from Tuesday onwards I should be less busy with stuff so can come and watch then.

@rono_thomas

Sure, I was hoping that a few people would turn up to watch anyway so ofc, as long as it's OK with the drivers who are taking part in the duel, it's fine by me :)

My friend @LOGANHEAD831 and I would like to try this. We will be using our Classic Mini 1.3i @ 435pp/135hp/SS. Track will be Brands Hatch Indy '80s, 5 Laps.

We are available most afternoons from Tuesday to Friday from 3:00pm EDT so let us know when you might be able to join us.

Thanks
Mik

My friend @LOGANHEAD831 and I would like to try this. We will be using our Classic Mini 1.3i @ 435pp/135hp/SS. Track will be Brands Hatch Indy '80s, 5 Laps.

We are available most afternoons from Tuesday to Friday from 3:00pm EDT so let us know when you might be able to join us.

Thanks
Mik

Hi Mik.

Give me a more 'concrete' date and time so that I can turn up for your duel and I'll do my best to be there. The classic Minis will look uber cool, I reckon - looking forward to watching a good battle between you and your friend.

Alright then, I just got on my PS3 though. I can't do it Friday, Saturday, or Sunday as I have the CSS, so we'll find another time to do it. I also haven't gotten used to the car enough though!

Hi Mik.

Give me a more 'concrete' date and time so that I can turn up for your duel and I'll do my best to be there. The classic Minis will look uber cool, I reckon - looking forward to watching a good battle between you and your friend.
How about Tuesday October 21st at 3:00pm EDT?

Back