Very First GT6 Seasonal

• Thread starter Gogga
  • 228 comments
South Africa
South Africa
I am First :gtpflag:

There is a new update to the game. Not sure about the size of the download yet as I was having trouble with my internet connection. I assume the update is to include these seasonal events.

• Honda Fit RS Super Lap: Gran Turismo Arena / 1 Lap
    Period of Availability: 12/4/2013 20:00 – 1/1/2014 22:00
    Gold: Cr.5,000 Silver: Cr.3,500 Bronze: Cr.1,500
  • 15th Anniversary Cars Super Lap Round 1 / 1 Lap
    Gold: Cr.9,000 Silver: Cr.4,000 Bronze: Cr.2,000
  • Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Super Lap / 1 Lap
    Gold: Cr.12,500 Silver: Cr.7,500 Bronze: Cr.5,000
Cant wait to give this a go as the A spec becomes rather monotonous.

Note: in order to enter these Seasonal Events you must first acquire your National A license.

The 15th Anniversary Cars seasonal can only be entered into if you own any of the Anniversary Cars.

Edit: Ranking registrations have been updated. Times must be submitted before 05:00 on the 19th of December 2013.The events will still be available up until 2 January 2013 but times wont be ranked.

Last edited:
The 86 Quatro is insane for the 15th anniversary, actually wish I didn't use it as it made it to easy. You have to lower the power to 50% AND add weight to get it to meet the requirements but it's still a beast.

I had a go in the Honda TT and got a decent lap in, albeit very early days so should expect to be knocked down the boards a lot :D

I was also a bit annoyed - I had several invalidated laps even though half my car was on the tarmac! :P

Wow, I love the first corner on Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT seasonal! Fantastic! Downhill and really hard cornering which can throw you out at the finish of the corner! I think it is now one of my favorite corner! Also the rest of track is pretty good too with blind corners and downhill braking and cornering! The last place on earth to put my prototype Mercedes there! LOL!

Gold 9000cr, silver 4000cr and bronze 2000cr
I meant the "bonus reward" that is awarded for first place. On the Fit time trial I got GT Chrome 006-W and from Mercedes I got GT Polarized 001-P.
I guess Anniversary event also gives some GT paint?
Also I wonder if everyone got the same paints as I did, or does the events give random GT paint?

Any 15th Anniversary Cars available for those who didn't pre-oreder the game? (Or is it just me being a lug and not able to find them in the Dealerships ?)

TYIA

Why are the payments so low ? Seasonal Events use to be a good way of increasing your credits
The one that has a black outlook on life would say they limit earning credits, to encourage the purchase of micro transactions...Which would make them cheeky b*stards seeing that a lot of the high end cars are almost impossible to grind with in game earnings.

I like the sarcastic scrolling text at the bottom of the events screen 'Grab the gold award and you'll be richly rewarded'. 👍

Yeah I noticed that too. "richly" hahaha I hope they're just joking :)

They'll hopefully ramp up the prize money in future events...

Any 15th Anniversary Cars available for those who didn't pre-oreder the game? (Or is it just me being a lug and not able to find them in the Dealerships ?)

TYIA
You get 20 of them with the Anniversary edition of GT6 and/or 5 additional for Preordering either the "vanilla version" or Anniversary edition"

So, after the release date being yesterday, your only chance to get the AE cars are to buy the AE version of the game

Haven't had a good at these yet but they look fun. Been busy in the game trying to get a good amount of working capital first. :lol:

Personally I think it's awesome how they keep the rewards low. That way you have to actually consider what to buy.

The problem is you won't be able to make enough money to have the choice of considering what to buy, the choice will be made for you out of your control unless high paying seasonal events are introduced again.

I won't be getting my 15th Anniversary Edition until Wednesday. Looking forward to having to work for my money, it was too easy to get things on GT5 after a short while.

Also hope these seasonals stay up until I get the game in the mail!

Anyone willing to share some set ups for the fit. I'm sitting in the low 2K right now and have a ton to gain. Went with glass reduction and I think mid range turbo. Added some weight as well. Is it worth adding full suspension to get it to turn in more or is it all about braking points and momentum.

These are cool , my only concern is we won't be able to afford the correct cars for the challenges as they progress on .

The problem is you won't be able to make enough money to have the choice of considering what to buy, the choice will be made for you out of your control unless high paying seasonal events are introduced again.
I'm willing to bet they will be introduced over time. It wouldn't really make sense to award hundreds of thousands for a time trial the week the game comes out.

I'm willing to bet they will be introduced over time. It wouldn't really make sense to award hundreds of thousands for a time trial the week the game comes out.

Hope so, probably does make sense what you say so fingers crossed.

Why are the payments so low ? Seasonal Events use to be a good way of increasing your credits
Just to be consistent with payouts offline, which is nice for the moment, otherwise it would break the economy of the game (micro transactions or not)

Back