Very First GT6 Seasonal

• Thread starter Gogga
  • 228 comments
Improvement to a .412 with a . 9 T1...
Japenese guy in first his setup
looks a fair bit faster

Yeah it does! Also i think K59 will make a return, i think he had slightly maybe more 1mph around the corners on me, neither the less my last sector was great an beat him, then i just sat waiting for him to smash it,

Can not be assed steering like a **** on this TT lol

Finally into the 29s in the Fit :) Theoretical best is a 29.8, will try and make that happen before I give up.

Also, if anyone wants to share their anniversary cars with me please get in touch.

Last edited:
Finally into the 29s in the Fit :) Theoretical best is a 29.8, will try and make that happen before I give up.

Also, if anyone wants to share their anniversary cars with me please get in touch.

I got a precision pack key, what can you give me in return?

Managed to get a 31:029 in the Fit with all aids off/0 ABS and manual clutch!
SRF is really raining on my parade here, don't think I can squeak anymore out.
:banghead:

Used the Quattro Rally for the 15th Anniversary TT, managed a 52:336 using manual clutch.
Like the Fit TT, I am not happy about the SRF forced on, all other aids off, 0 ABS.
I think I might be able to squeeze more time out with additional seat time. :dopey:

Contrary to what I read on some of the GT6 threads...
..I think the clutch is waaay more forgiving than GT5 ever was. :boggled:

The Vision Matterhorn first turn is pretty thrilling with 0 ABS.
Haven't gotten past 107:265 on that with everything off other than SRF.
I did use the paddle shifters though. :D

I use a T500/TH8RS.

----------------------------
Is there anything other than the GT6 in-event leader board currently?

Last edited:
Any tips for the MB VGT setup for Matterhorn? I'm around 1.05.0xx, gotten it down to 1.04.6xx but managed to screw it up in last corner.

I'm running Medium Engine upgrade with power limiter (563hp/644lb-ft) which seems to be bit faster than stock car. Also -0.5° deg camber in rear and 1F, 6R swaybars, other suspension settings are like in Soft Racing setup. Not pro at this so TC at 2 and ABS 3.

Add me. I'll put the quattro on share or anything else someone wants in the 25A. (Not sure about accounts in PSN vs the name you pick for yourself in game . . . .) If it's the same then it's Cainius, if it's not then it's Jack Forge.

Add me. I'll put the quattro on share or anything else someone wants in the 25A. (Not sure about accounts in PSN vs the name you pick for yourself in game . . . .) If it's the same then it's Cainius, if it's not then it's Jack Forge.

I don't think you can share cars in GT6.

Any tips for the MB VGT setup for Matterhorn? I'm around 1.05.0xx, gotten it down to 1.04.6xx but managed to screw it up in last corner.

I'm running Medium Engine upgrade with power limiter (563hp/644lb-ft) which seems to be bit faster than stock car. Also -0.5° deg camber in rear and 1F, 6R swaybars, other suspension settings are like in Soft Racing setup. Not pro at this so TC at 2 and ABS 3.

I'm aiming at that event for 2 days now and i'm at 1:02:327 or smth...i recommend you to use stock engine and reduce the car weight to maximum so u'll have 1139kg and 500+hp. For not a pro u gave very good time imho, also i play only with abs 1...try some positive camber, not negative

I'm aiming at that event for 2 days now and i'm at 1:02:327 or smth...i recommend you to use stock engine and reduce the car weight to maximum so u'll have 1139kg and 500+hp. For not a pro u gave very good time imho, also i play only with abs 1...try some positive camber, not negative

Awesome! Went with full weight reduction but kept the stage 2 engine mod for now and instantly lap time dropped to 1.04:300. Also now the car turns much easier in turn one and corner 2 speeds are much higher. I was playing around with the corner one and I was way ahead of the 1.04:300 time before I reached corner 2. Definitely can cut down the time more...

Honda fit RS...Not my type of TT but best finish ever, 29.772 ...43rd. of course not so many taking part probably :D

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back