Very low hp car challenge

jdiaz092009
1958 subaru 360 i have it on share bro. Juju if you want in let me know you can borrow from me and just tune it. I can send it if you need me to. I can send to danny and you.

EDIT: If anyone can guess next weeks car ill give them 5 paints of their choice.

Hint- its an italian car.

Fiat 500?

jdiaz092009
1958 subaru 360 i have it on share bro. Juju if you want in let me know you can borrow from me and just tune it. I can send it if you need me to. I can send to danny and you.

EDIT: If anyone can guess next weeks car ill give them 5 paints of their choice.

Thanks bro, Ill grab it in a few :D

jdiaz092009
Anytime bro whatever you guys need always feel free to ask i can get you whatever you need.

Hey bro, could you send me that car?

Ever since I updated the game I get server issues until about 2a.m. to 5 a.m. here

MisterEads
Hey bro, could you send me that car?

Ever since I updated the game I get server issues until about 2a.m. to 5 a.m. here

Ok no problem.

Edit: car sent bro enjoy!!

Last edited:
Hey is there anyway I could please get this thing forwarded to me? I have one with 300,000miles or so and one new.. I only work 8 hour shifts so I don't think that's long enough to break it in haha :D

jgancherjr
Hey is there anyway I could please get this thing forwarded to me? I have one with 300,000miles or so and one new.. I only work 8 hour shifts so I don't think that's long enough to break it in haha :D

Add me ill send tomorrow or you could borrow it i have on share. My psn is jdiaz092009.

Send it and is that with max hp? all the parts on it?

Thats if funny? or you can add parts?

Ill make this car fly:crazy:

Sup Kenny, 1st time I see you here, I’m glad that Jdiaz thread brought you back and I also want to see if you can still tune!! lol

Jdiaz, you only taking submissions via PM ? If people start posting here then some will go and retune if they see their time is slower, maybe keep the times private until its over ?

Jdiaz, you only taking submissions via PM ? If people start posting here then some will go and retune if they see their time is slower, maybe keep the times private until its over ?

True,

Don't post anytimes till the due date!👍

Jdiaz will dupe me this car, I got my money on Mickey!! lol! thats if I let him win!!!:sly:

Well c-losk can also make us look bad!:nervous:

Let the winner select the next car?

Also we should tune the old Japanese classic little cars??

Danny280zxturbo
True,

Don't post anytimes till the due date!👍

Jdiaz will dupe me this car, I got my money on Mickey!! lol! thats if I let him win!!!:sly:

Well c-losk can also make us look bad!:nervous:

Let the winner select the next car?

Also we should tune the old Japanese classic little cars??

Okay ill keep times private thats a great idea danny and mikey. Mich ill put you in for 11 ill make it up to 15 people. I will send you the car danny and chris. I will let the winner select the next car thats fine with me :).

Back