Very low hp car challenge

True,

Don't post anytimes till the due date!👍

Jdiaz will dupe me this car, I got my money on Mickey!! lol! thats if I let him win!!!:sly:

Well c-losk can also make us look bad!:nervous:

Let the winner select the next car?

Also we should tune the old Japanese classic little cars??

I'm definatly not confident on this one, you and a few others in this always seem to wring out a few extra thousandth of a second that I never seem to find 👍

I'll have my daughter from now until the first so I won't have a lot of chances to make 30 minutes 1/4 mile passes haha

Danny if you want to borrow glitch and need the program check out faternity 187 borrow glitch video on youtube. It includes the link to get the program.If you are still having problems i will more then gladly send you the car let me asap.

Edit: i fixed the op so now we will have up to 15 people. The hp limit will go up to 300 hp but that will come later on in this comp. Seems like its gonna be a team fallen vs team hiboost challenge lol.

Last edited:
Fallen FTW! With it hiboost and fallen that means its not going to be easy. And sprinkle in a fee TDS guys, still not easy. I feel like there will be a tie.

kennyblanco
Thanks for adding me to this. Is it ok if I send you a fr so I can borrow the car. I have one but its high miles.

Yea of course bro.

Edit: car sent to chris. Danny ill send your car after cycle refresh bro. Sorry for the wait guys.

Last edited:
Yea of course bro.

Edit: car sent to chris. Danny ill send your car after cycle refresh bro. Sorry for the wait guys.

No worries J, in two minutes Ill make it fly!:sly:

Is a joke, thanks Diaz, I was looking at this car on google and this car is funny!👍

Ill buy some popcorn because I will take like 2hours to time it! lol!

Danny280zxturbo
No worries J, in two minutes Ill make it fly!:sly:

Is a joke, thanks Diaz, I was looking at this car on google and this car is funny!👍

Ill buy some popcorn because I will take like 2hours to time it! lol!

Lol. I never timed it. Probably should have

Lol then it bogs because of the high RPM turbo :lol:

I ran this car on timed launch and it will only run 0.002 or 0.001 faster than black screen launch. Is a fun little car but is very slow. I think you should boost up the hp Jdiaz, maybe between 100+ to 200hp!👍

I felt at sleep tuning this car:boggled:

The mini marcos is now at the OCD!

Danny280zxturbo
I ran this car on timed launch and it will only run 0.002 or 0.001 faster than black screen launch. Is a fun little car but is very slow. I think you should boost up the hp Jdiaz, maybe between 100+ to 200hp!👍

I felt at sleep tuning this car:boggled:

The mini marcos is now at the OCD!

Winner will choose car for next week max hp you can select will be 300 hp. I was thinking the mini marcos for next week 196 hp. I have one broken in fully upgraded.

Last edited:
Crap. My Galaxy S4 stopped working and I just sent it to Samsung to get it fixed. It had my Subaru 360 submission pic on it. :banghead:

swara96
Crap. My Galaxy S4 stopped working and I just sent it to Samsung to get it fixed. It had my Subaru 360 submission pic on it. :banghead:

Just pm me your time bro i know the people on my list are legit.

Edit: everyone please vote. Next weeks car should it be my choice or the winners choice. Please let me know asap guys thanks.

Last edited:
kennyblanco
I have no preference so long as it remains within the spirit of the competition.

MisterEads

So i have decided i will select the cars for this comp. I will make it fair i have a few cars in mind. These are my 3 picks mini marcos gt 196 hp, autobianchi a112 abarth 212hp, or the volkswagen schwimmwagen 122hp.

So i have decided i will select the cars for this comp. I will make it fair i have a few cars in mind. These are my 3 picks mini marcos gt 196 hp, autobianchi a112 abarth 212hp, or the volkswagen schwimmwagen 122hp.

Well it's gotta be the schwimmwagen ! With the way it rolls off the tongue when its said how could anyone not vote for it ? And it's double the 61 were doing now :)

Mikeybc
Well it's gotta be the schwimmwagen ! With the way it roll off the tongue when its said how could one not vote for it ?

I tuned one forever ago lmao.
I loved that car, but sold it or traded it one.

Heads up !!! Next weeks challenge car will be the 1979 autobianchi a112 abarth. Please wait till this challenge is over to start sending times for the next car. I hope you guys like my choice. This car like the subie will be put on share but not til the first of august after times have been posted for the subie challenge.

If any new people would like to join you still can for the next challenge i have 3 slots left. If anyone does not want to continue please let me know so i can free up the spots. Thanks.

jgancherjr
Damn that 31st day of the month :D , I want results!

Times will be posted tomorrow at 12:30pm est. So who ever has not posted a time its due tomorrow. If you can not give me a time please let me know asap. Also times have to be sent by pm do not post them here please.
jspectoaster
Put me down for the next round if you got room

No doubt jspec ill put you down bro for the next round.
c-losk
Sorry JD I didn't have time for this one but I'm down for the next.

All good c-losk i keep your name for round 2. If anyone who is in round 1 wishes not to continue to round 2 please let me know asap so i can free up spots.

Back