Very low hp car challenge

Friday after 5pmET?? what you guys think? Ill send you the car in a few minutes mikey

This sounds good to me. I still haven't got around to trying to tune this one yet.

@jdiaz- Hope you get everything sorted out bud. Looking forward to the continuation of this comp. 👍

kennyblanco
This sounds good to me. I still haven't got around to trying to tune this one yet.

@jdiaz- Hope you get everything sorted out bud. Looking forward to the continuation of this comp. 👍

Hey guys i hope i get everything squared away soon ill keep you guys posted. Thanks guys for all the support means alot to me:).

...spent 30 minutes last night on... THE WRONG 🤬 CAR!!! I tuned the R RR, lol.. I'll get it done and sen in my time tonight 👍

Luckily I tuned and snapped a pic before my ps3 froze up, had to kill power and it would only reload from backup data, lost the car Danny sent me :(.

Well thank god, I thought it was then I just went back and looked through this thread and just seen wagon R

:lol: I had the same problem when I was looking for it the first time.
Im sitting there like he forgot a few R's.:dopey:

I give up with this car, I think I hit a wall hopefully it's the same wall you all hit...

Here is my entry, didn't have much time cause I forgot to do it, so here is my 30 min tune:

Last edited:
Damn you Danny ! Jk :). Nice job !

My suspension is totally at default, any changes just slowed it down for me.

84C6F019-9157-47C4-87E4-E5204A7BB47C-417-0000014E6F18A244_zps8925bbea.jpg

Nice job also C-losk, Nice 0-60 time, you could probably take us both at Indy 👍

Last edited:
Damn you Danny ! Jk :). Nice job !

My suspension is totally at default, any changes just slowed it down for me.

84C6F019-9157-47C4-87E4-E5204A7BB47C-417-0000014E6F18A244_zps8925bbea.jpg

Nice job also C-losk, Nice 0-60 time, you could probably take us both at Indy 👍

Wow, I got lucky! I did spend like 35min on this car and I thought mikey would win again!

Well who else is missing?

Wow, I got lucky! I did spend like 35min on this car and I thought mikey would win again!

Well who else is missing?

Everyone else is, I have a really short transmission, therefore I get to 60 quicker, we should definitely bring them out army Indy, good job everyone.... Congrats to Danny again.

Everyone else is, I have a really short transmission, therefore I get to 60 quicker, we should definitely bring them out army Indy, good job everyone.... Congrats to Danny again.

I got lucky again! I was trying to run 15.02s! Ill try a new flip and see! nice comp!👍

I flipped at minimum flip right off the bat....flipped at 3.000. Not sure if there's much more left.

I didn't use any flip, it was max to the left I think, Ill double check or it was like a few clicks..

Max to the left is what I meant by minimum flip :). My starting final for the flip was full left. l Suspension all at default.

Last edited:
Yeah, just use 3.000 instead of 3.200, then top speed to full left, just like a regular flip but there's no more room to slide the final further left anymore. But I really don't think it will matter...probably can get the ratios the same with a little more sliding and a little less stretching.

Danny280zxturbo
I got lucky again! I was trying to run 15.02s! Ill try a new flip and see! nice comp!👍

Great job danny!!! I want to thank all you guys for at least finishing this week off. It shows your true colors. This is why i have alot of respect for you guys. Sorry i had to end it all of a sudden. Thanks for all your support and friendship very much appreciated guys :).

Yes, I will say a classic nissan silvia or a classic japanese car?

Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 This car is available at the online dealer!

Last edited:
Danny280zxturbo

Hey thanks danny for overseeing this for now i appreciate your help bro in tryinf to keep this going much respect.

Any car is fine for me :) What 5 paints do you want Danny? I can send Monday night. I said I'd supply them this round so...

I've decided to sit this round out, the weather is finally going to be hot and sunny on my days off for once instead of bring cold or rainy. Taking the boat to the cottage in the morning for a couple days and turning off the cell phone :).

I've decided to sit this round out, the weather is finally going to be hot and sunny on my days off for once instead of bring cold or rainy. Taking the boat to the cottage in the morning for a couple days and turning off the cell phone :).

Oh man I'm jealous already, have fun...

Mikeybc

Have fun bro enjoy!!

Back