Very low hp car challenge

I have it one share bro or i can send it to you either way.

Edit: mikey ill get the cars and paint sent to you asap bro.

Thanks, no rush, I'm not home again till Monday night. Is there a chance I can get that 79 Arbath someday too ? I lost it when I unborrowed it...I can also glitch it from you if you share it again, was to lazy to do it :)

Mikeybc
Thanks, no rush, I'm not home again till Monday night. Is there a chance I can get that 79 Arbath someday too ? I lost it when I unborrowed it...I can also glitch it from you if you share it again, was to lazy to do it :)

Ill send you both no problem bro.

Much appreciated, if you need any helmets/suits, paints or #112 horns let me know.

Good job Mickey and Jspec!! I didn't have time to make my final adjustments but you guys did a really good job! You too swara!!!👍

Now I know where to aim so Ill give this car another shot!👍

Thanks, I got just lucky with thinking of and trying last minute ballast, otherwise I would've finished 6th and .043 sec behind you.

Thanks JD, Is an Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 possible ? Along with 5 Maziora Plreadesll colour shifts ? I think I'm out if that colour.

Lol, I'll put mine to a diet and see what I come up with cause my top speed is your neighborhood but it seems mine is abit overweight.....

Lol, I'll put mine to a diet and see what I come up with cause my top speed is your neighborhood but it seems mine is abit overweight.....

Lol, yeah, I tried 30, then 50 for like 2 runs (slowed way down) and went back to 30, didn't try any other values.

c-losk
J can you dope that one for me? I thought I had one but what I have is the Altoworks.

C-losk, danny, and red i will have to start duping this weeks challenge car tonight or tomorrow guys. I have to send mikey his prize car and paints. I can send the car to c-losk and he can send it to danny if it is possible. I can send reds car tomorrow night after refresh. Let me know what you guys think. The car is on share btw if it would make it easier for you guys instead of waiting for me. If you know how to borrow glitch even better. So just let me know what you guys want to do.

C-losk, danny, and red i will have to start duping this weeks challenge car tonight or tomorrow guys. I have to send mikey his prize car and paints. I can send the car to c-losk and he can send it to danny if it is possible. I can send reds car tomorrow night after refresh. Let me know what you guys think. The car is on share btw if it would make it easier for you guys instead of waiting for me. If you know how to borrow glitch even better. So just let me know what you guys want to do.

Done, send to me I'll send to Danny same day via UPS...

I idn't submit a time because I raged quit yesterday morning. Couldn't do anything to make it faster and knew it was slow so I sold the car, and shut off GT5. No joke... Haha I'm serious about this. Just wasn't my day.

I idn't submit a time because I raged quit yesterday morning. Couldn't do anything to make it faster and knew it was slow so I sold the car, and shut off GT5. No joke... Haha I'm serious about this. Just wasn't my day.

Would've been hilarious if you had it running 13.5's when you thought it was slow :)

Supafly_001
lol I was the same but After about 10 minutes I realized it was FF:ouch::dunce: so I added 35Kg's to it

That makes me feel so dumb. I could have gone into the 13.5's possibly. Did ballast really help the car?

That makes me feel so dumb. I could have gone into the 13.5's possibly. Did ballast really help the car?

ohh yea I was in 13.750's with out it with hell of wheel spin in 1st & 2nd
then after it got rid of most of the wheel spin and dropped me into 13.670's

30 kg dropped .086 off my tune, but my trans wasn't tuned with ballast, it was an afterthought. It should do 13.5's pretty easily with your tune.

Back