Very mad

  • Thread starter Thread starter frunko1
  • 40 comments
  • 4,709 views
Messages
24
Spent hours to finally get the lvl 17 tickets in a spec and b spec.

Use one ticket get a nsx prototype racecar, could care less, but whatever..

Go to use the a spec ticket, gives me the exact same car. Can't sell either.

This is the second time this has happened, it gave me a shelby cobra for a previous lvl ticket that i had already won, and you can't sell them either.

How did that slip past testing? Or is it there to piss me off. :grumpy:
 
level 17 ticket? whats that. I'm almost at 19 and have received no such ticket.
 
its for completing the second to last set of events, including that historic race which took me a while to get the car needed to win that....

I might be done with this game for a while this really pissed me off.

You get a ticket when you complete each set of events, one for a spec one for b spec. I also got the 1k mile even and got some random crap car with that at the same time, so don't get excited. I think the miles need to be all a spec, and don't count b spec i remember reading.
 
Yeah I am wondering the same thing too because someone earlier said something about a 1000 mile ticket and i have 1,300+ with no ticket
 
I kind of wished they would take the randomness out of the car selection. They should give you the level 17 car, and it should be redeemable for any car in the used and new car dealership of level 17 or less.
 
Yeah I am wondering the same thing too because someone earlier said something about a 1000 mile ticket and i have 1,300+ with no ticket

You need 100 wins, 1,000 miles.
 
Spent hours to finally get the lvl 17 tickets in a spec and b spec.

Use one ticket get a nsx prototype racecar, could care less, but whatever..

Go to use the a spec ticket, gives me the exact same car. Can't sell either.

This is the second time this has happened, it gave me a shelby cobra for a previous lvl ticket that i had already won, and you can't sell them either.

How did that slip past testing? Or is it there to piss me off. :grumpy:

WOW, I totally envy you that you have such a perfect life that this is pissing you off to such a degree.
You DO remember that this is a GAME:boggled:
 
The ticket for 2000km or 100 races is weird. I'm at 4000km and didn't get the ticket until I raced 100 races. I got a 300 ZX.........

I'm not hoping for anything from these bonus tickets. If I get something nice, I'll take it. Either way, I am trying to collect every car I can, so anything is good at this point.
 
I too got 2 Cobra's, but the game took care of that for me; the server ate one of them when I tried to transfer it to a friend. Said "operation successful" but obviously it wasn't.
 
I just got my level 17 ticket car, an Audi TT touring car. My next race? the level 22 german touring car championship.

If that's the NSX-R prototype thing it's awesome.
 
WOW, I totally envy you that you have such a perfect life that this is pissing you off to such a degree.
You DO remember that this is a GAME:boggled:

That was really helpful. I'll use that on car forums when people have mechanical problems with their car.

They'll be like, "My car won't start and the dealer is trying to say warranty doesn't cover it even though it looks like a manufacturer defect, so now I can't get to work."

And I'll use your " Wow, I totally envy you that you have such a perfect life that this is a problem. You do remember that its a car and you can ride the bus?"

Or maybe I'll tell them to....use their "imagination" and pretend that everything is working as advetised.
 
That was really helpful. I'll use that on car forums when people have mechanical problems with their car.

They'll be like, "My car won't start and the dealer is trying to say warranty doesn't cover it even though it looks like a manufacturer defect, so now I can't get to work."

And I'll use your " Wow, I totally envy you that you have such a perfect life that this is a problem. You do remember that its a car and you can ride the bus?"

Or maybe I'll tell them to....use their "imagination" and pretend that everything is working as advetised.

GAME, GAME, it's a GAME and I don't recall any advertisement that said you WON'T be getting two of the same car. are you guys serious???
 
GAME, GAME, it's a GAME and I don't recall any advertisement that said you WON'T be getting two of the same car. are you guys serious???

Deleted by Mod.

*Cliffs translation for the rest of the class*

Getting cars you cant sell as prizes is pretty stupid, especially when everyone else gets them and they dont want them either.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted by Mod

*Cliffs translation for the rest of the class*

Getting cars you cant sell as prizes is pretty stupid, especially when everyone else gets them and they dont want them either.

Sorry Bru, don't actually speak Afrikaans, anyway, my point is: it is what it is, you really letting a minor (IMO) thing like this spoil the whole game for you, I mean really?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just won the formula GT series. The car cost me 4.8 million, chassis and engine rebuild was another million. Guess what my prize was for golding the championship?

A Caterham.

A standard Caterham from GT4.


Unbelievable...
 
Removed by Mod

*Cliffs translation for the rest of the class*

Getting cars you cant sell as prizes is pretty stupid, especially when everyone else gets them and they dont want them either.

Now that's known as Afrikaans, for all non-SA-ers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think pretty much ALL the prize cars are worth nothing....back in GT4 when you win a race car or something you can usually sell them for 6 figure credit but now most are not sell-able....

Its hit and miss for those lvl xx prize ticket. I got some useless cars for both the Beginner and Amateur tix. I got a SX4 WRC car for the Professional, which I put to use in GT Rally to good effect. And I won a McLaren F1 for the expert....
 
Sorry Bru, don't actually speak Afrikaans, anyway, my point is: it is what it is, you really letting a minor (IMO) thing like this spoil the whole game for you, I mean really?

Sort of like you refusing to speak Afrikaans isnt it...? Seems a little petty in the grand scheme of things - different things concern different people ;)
 
Sort of like you refusing to speak Afrikaans isnt it...? Seems a little petty in the grand scheme of things - different things concern different people ;)

I am not refusing to speak it, I dont speak it because I am not South african, even if that is my current location.
Seems you're assumption is a little petty.
 
Sorry Bru, don't actually speak Afrikaans, anyway, my point is: it is what it is, you really letting a minor (IMO) thing like this spoil the whole game for you, I mean really?

"It is what it is" :

A trite, overused and infuriatingly meaningless cliche that is utilized by provincials who think they are adding some deep, meaningful insight during a discussion when all they are offering is senseless, unwarranted repetitiveness to what would otherwise be a far better conversation had they not shown the shallowness of the gene pool they spawned from by using this asininely useless and redundant phrase to begin with.

**** "it is what it is". How about we fix it.
 
I am not refusing to speak it, I dont speak it because I am not South african, even if that is my current location.
Seems you're assumption is a little petty.

I guess then people who find themselves in Germany should not speak German - that would just be petty :lol:
 
"It is what it is" :



**** "it is what it is". How about we fix it.

Here is another trite, overused and meaningless cliche from us provincials:
'Whatever'
no matter what PD are going to do there will allways be some moaner who's live is destroyed by it, like the guy on another thread who is complaining that the patches to 'fix it' are a rip-off and are only designed to make Sony and PD rich, how that is supposed to work through a FREE download is beyond me, but again: whatever
 
I guess then people who find themselves in Germany should not speak German - that would just be petty :lol:

Dude, germany has ONE official language, South Africa has 11, so why such a hard on for Afrikaans, why should I not learn Zulu, or Tshwana or are you one of those people that left the country because the 'wrong' sort are now running the place?
 
Dude, germany has ONE official language, South Africa has 11, so why such a hard on for Afrikaans, why should I not learn Zulu, or Tshwana or are you one of those people that left the country because the 'wrong' sort are now running the place?

Nice petty assumption there. Didint take you long to go right for the racist accusation. I figured it would take you at least 5 posts before you jumped on the "you Afrikaaner ran away cause the blacks took over' bandwagon.

Pity I am an English speaking ex-pat - sorry to mess up your little anti-racist rant there.

And word to the wise, the next time you try this underhanded "you're a racist" angle I will lodge a complaint with the site administrators.

Try keep your politics out of these discussion? Ok?

:)
 
I had 2 of those 1000 Tickets. The first one gave me a Premium MX-5, the other a Mazda 323 F.

So it appears you need to race a track 100 times to get the ticket (or drive 2000 Kms on it). There are 70 odd tracks, right ?
 
Now that's known as Afrikaans, for all non-SA-ers.

It is and just as a note to all members, the AUP does state that only posts in English are permitted.

And get this thread back on topic or infractions will be find their way to PM in-boxes.

Thanks

Scaff
 
It is and just as a note to all members, the AUP does state that only posts in English are permitted.

And get this thread back on topic or infractions will be find their way to PM in-boxes.

Thanks

Scaff

Warning heeded and note taken in 3 languages, but only acknowledged in English ;)

And on topic, I am only really peaved that we cant sell the "rare" cars. The generic gifts are ok, its the not being able to sell the unwanteds thats the pain.
 
I got 2 of those orange HPA(i think) Audi TTs lol. Sucks pretty hard.
@OP You want to trade one of your cars for one of these Audis?
 
Back