Very mad

  • Thread starter Thread starter frunko1
  • 40 comments
  • 4,709 views
Don't understand all this talk about "tickets". Is it something to do with the ticket like things that appear when you win a car?
And how do you get the car to win the Historic Car race? From what I have seen, only stuff like the old Ferrari race car is going to do the job, and that's 20,000,000 credits !
You would have to win something like 536 36,000 credit races to get that !????
 
Are those tickets being given after 100 races A-Spec or A & B-Spec combined? I've done 104 races now and 3338 kms but I haven't seen a single ticket.
 
Are those tickets being given after 100 races A-Spec or A & B-Spec combined? I've done 104 races now and 3338 kms but I haven't seen a single ticket.

Probably you'll get the 1000-ticket when you raced 1000 miles on one track or when you raced a track 100 times. I got the ticket when i raced about 2,400 miles.
 
kitchenboy3: No need to get all "fanboyish". Yesterday you wrote the following:
Agreed, just getting to the finish line in time is hard enough, but we get disqualified even if the AI hits us, the AI gets to knock over every cone and cut corners without being send packing, so the playing field is not level. enormous frustration:mad:

Pot calling the kettle black. Just saying. :)
 
I kind of wished they would take the randomness out of the car selection. They should give you the level 17 car, and it should be redeemable for any car in the used and new car dealership of level 17 or less.

Agreed... trading a award car is not what folks will want! they should allow you to choose a lvl car!

Take the Tank Car... A COMPLETE PIECE OF CRAP IMHO! I can not sell it, but in the Used Car lot one is for sale at 3.9Million!

So mine is worthless, while someone wanting to buy once it's worth more than a Ford GT LM Test Car!

Hello... did these freaking idiots working with Kaz even think what they were doing?

And did they really think folks wanted to buy a Racing game to sit back and watch some AI's run around the track (B Spec) twice as many laps as we drive in A Spec?

Hello... anybody home at GT5 studios?
 
kitchenboy3: No need to get all "fanboyish". Yesterday you wrote the following:
Agreed, just getting to the finish line in time is hard enough, but we get disqualified even if the AI hits us, the AI gets to knock over every cone and cut corners without being send packing, so the playing field is not level. enormous frustration:mad:

Pot calling the kettle black. Just saying. :)

Stay on topic. There is a report button.

On topic: I agree that we should be able to select a level 17 car that we want when we get the level 17 ticket. (Same thing for the other level tickets, respectively). We should also be allowed to select the type of car we want from the other types of tickets.
 
Rest easy dude, my 1000 Ticket was a Standard Yaris, sold it right away for mere about 1500cr. I had the feeling to kill off Kaz, just a moment it flashed through my mind...
 
You need 100 wins, 1,000 miles.

I'm well over 100 wins and 1000miles but did not get a ticket for that...
edit: I did not read the posts about the 100 times on a single track yet
Ohw well, at least I do get different cars for each ticket.:sly:

@OP: dis you use the tickets right after eachother?
May be the gift car changes over time...💡
 
Last edited:
Race modded '69 camaro (the premium one, not the SS) with all the bits and pieces will do it.

You win a 70s toyota race car in the like the wind b spec. Just mod it and my bspec won without to much trouble

and to win like the wind b spec, use your furai you win in the miata event to win like the wind in a spec, then you win a toyota minolta, use that for b spec after modding
 
Back