Vette vs Viper online lobby tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter SleazyBig slim
  • 35 comments
  • 2,253 views
Messages
291
Only restriction is to keep it under 800hp. I'd like to kick things off around 8pm central time after I get of work. I'll host the room. Post here if you want to race. You need a Vette or Viper.


The room will be called *GTP Vette Vs Viper*

my PSN: SleazyBigSlim

Hopefully this is successful, then we can always do this and with different cars.
 
Last edited:
That would be 10 p.m. for pacific time right?

Im interested. Ill try and join up. My psn is S4RINGS

Ill be racing with a viper

See you tonight
 
That would be 10 p.m. for pacific time right?

Im interested. Ill try and join up. My psn is S4RINGS

Ill be racing with a viper

See you tonight

Actually thats 6pm pacific, we're two hours ahead of west coast. Hopefully you can make it. I'm racing with a Vette.
 
I'd like to come, with my vette. That should be 9PM EST right?

-Nelmr
 
Thinking about buying a ZR1 to join in on this..
 
I'm opening up a vette vipper <800 HP onlne right now.

-Nelmr

For anyone that wants some early practice 💡

Edit - I'll keep checking this forum if anyone is online ready to play. I'm in single player at the moment.
 
Last edited:
just to kick your a**es i gotta try to buy one for myself :) But, how do i join??
 
Have you gone online yet. You'll need to look for the room title to be whatever it is that gets setup (i.e. Vette vs. Viper GTP <800HP, etc...)
 
btw, is it over 800HP or under 800hp?
 
ok, if you are online in like 30 min i will join :) my psn is: ghoztmazta
 
ive got two vipers one '02 with a 755bhp and one '06 611bhp

o9Lifted
 
btw im in europ when changing region to all (the only option next to europe/austria) my ps freezes all dead anyone having problem with this?
 
Sounds perfect I want to try out the multiplayer and I just got done fixing up my Viper, I'll have to make a couple mods to get it under 800hp. We're about to eat in a few minutes but I'll be online all night.

PSN: EpicNightTerror
 
ok, going online now :) see you there!
 
If you can't find the room I set up GTP vette vs. viper for the 6:45EST room. The room number is

1472-4711-0510-9355-2030
 
I'm driving the C6 '06. If 800 is too high then we can either a) put pentaties on for faster cars, and speed ups for slow, or b) set the HP lower. I'm fine with that too.
 
question is that the max hp for the 06 coupe ??

I have my 06 coupe running at 941hp.
The only problem I was having was I forgot to upgrade tires so every time i hit my brakes I'd skid for a while, but that's taken care of.
 
hMM NMOT SURE WHERE i WOULD FIND THE ROOM #

In the race lounge where you select settings there's a PSN Globe in the top left corner of the screen, next to it is a series of numbers. 100% sure that's it.
 
Sorry for the caps. DO I appear in your community tab in GT Life? If so click on me. I think thats what brings you to the race.
 
What is the title of the room?
 
I can't find you either. The room number should be the 16 character alphanumeric text in the top left corner of the lobby room.
 
Back