Vette vs Viper online lobby tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter SleazyBig slim
  • 35 comments
  • 2,253 views
I can't find you either. The room number should be the 16 character alphanumeric text in the top left corner of the lobby room.

Just go to the community tab and click on me thats how u can find me

We're doing free laps right now
 
so, is this going to happen again? I just got an ACR that needs a good breaking in...
 
so, is this going to happen again? I just got an ACR that needs a good breaking in...

I'm up for doing this again if we can find some more people, everyone was real cool last night. Hopefully I'll be able to mod my car before then cause all those race kits are tearing up my 06' Viper Coup.
 
wait, "race kits"? are people doing the racing modification? gay.....let's keep it sans racing kits, sports tires only, and level 1 weight reduction max with an 800hp limit.
 
Back