R Rig023 Messages 4 Rct Messages Twp69 Jan 14, 2012 #1 Hi I'm looking for a vette zr1 for the american championship Daytona race bspec or any car that can win it for that matter I have loads of cars if any1 wants th swap
Hi I'm looking for a vette zr1 for the american championship Daytona race bspec or any car that can win it for that matter I have loads of cars if any1 wants th swap
mattythedog Hello? Yes, this is dog. Premium Messages 7,551 London Messages MattyTheDog Jan 14, 2012 #2 You can buy it from the NCD...
R Rig023 Messages 4 Rct Messages Twp69 Jan 14, 2012 #3 Brill thanks you don't know how much it costs? Won't be on till 2 moz
mattythedog Hello? Yes, this is dog. Premium Messages 7,551 London Messages MattyTheDog Jan 14, 2012 #4 Rig023 Brill thanks you don't know how much it costs? Won't be on till 2 moz Click to expand... I think it's only around 100,000Cr.
Rig023 Brill thanks you don't know how much it costs? Won't be on till 2 moz Click to expand... I think it's only around 100,000Cr.
R Rig023 Messages 4 Rct Messages Twp69 Jan 14, 2012 #6 Just bought it tune it up still can't win the American championship, daytona race 1on bspec! Feel as if I've wasted a few credits
Just bought it tune it up still can't win the American championship, daytona race 1on bspec! Feel as if I've wasted a few credits
cbarbosa Zzzz... Premium Messages 4,129 Lost... Jan 14, 2012 #7 Rig023 Just bought it tune it up still can't win the American championship, daytona race 1on bspec! Feel as if I've wasted a few credits Click to expand... Try this tune to improve the car: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135770 Note: Need to buy Race Modification on GT Auto. Chat you soon mate.
Rig023 Just bought it tune it up still can't win the American championship, daytona race 1on bspec! Feel as if I've wasted a few credits Click to expand... Try this tune to improve the car: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135770 Note: Need to buy Race Modification on GT Auto. Chat you soon mate.
R Rig023 Messages 4 Rct Messages Twp69 Jan 15, 2012 #8 Thanks mate the tune in that link was awesome won by about 10 seconds
cbarbosa Zzzz... Premium Messages 4,129 Lost... Jan 15, 2012 #9 Rig023 Thanks mate the tune in that link was awesome won by about 10 seconds Click to expand... 👍 No need to thanks, glad to help mate. And welcome to . Chat you soon.
Rig023 Thanks mate the tune in that link was awesome won by about 10 seconds Click to expand... 👍 No need to thanks, glad to help mate. And welcome to . Chat you soon.