Vette zr1 wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rig023
  • 8 comments
  • 543 views
Messages
4
Wales
Rct
Messages
Twp69
Hi I'm looking for a vette zr1 for the american championship Daytona race bspec or any car that can win it for that matter I have loads of cars if any1 wants th swap
 
You can buy it from the NCD...
 
Brill thanks you don't know how much it costs? Won't be on till 2 moz
 
Rig023
Brill thanks you don't know how much it costs? Won't be on till 2 moz

I think it's only around 100,000Cr.
 
Just bought it tune it up still can't win the American championship, daytona race 1on bspec! Feel as if I've wasted a few credits
 
Thanks mate the tune in that link was awesome won by about 10 seconds
 
Thanks mate the tune in that link was awesome won by about 10 seconds

👍 No need to thanks, glad to help mate. :)

And welcome to :gtplanet:.

Chat you soon.
 
Back