Vettel X Challenge: Which track is the hardest?

Which of these 2 X2010 challenge tracks is the hardest to 'gold'?

• Nurburgring GP

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Suzuka

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
Suzuka, obviously. Being the longest and hardest of the three in general it's to be expected that the S Vettel Challenge would take longer with it than on the GP/F.

It took me more tries to beat Nurburgring than Suzuka.

I knew every inch of Suzuka beforehand, but Nurb GP was a new track for me to drive in, so I was still learning the best lines while trying to beat the times.

I knew every inch of Suzuka beforehand, but Nurb GP was a new track for me to drive in, so I was still learning the best lines while trying to beat the times.

Same for me. Suzuka was my 'test track' in GT5: Prologue, and was also the site of the two hardest events in that game. As for Nurburgring GP on the other hand, the only time I've ever been there before unlocking GT5's X challenge was in the arcade racer GRID.

Nurb here...I loathe that track, since I keep getting lost on it (too many confusing areas with little to no landmarks to use as braking & turn in points, and waaaay too much bare pavement around the corners, making racing lines difficult to find).

Actually, the only way I can really run that track at this point is with the noob line on...although I'm stuck using that a lot anyways, since my TV sucks, so if it gets dark in the game I can't see where the hell I'm going anyways :P

Suzuka, due to it being the most technical.
That said I felt somewhat frustrated doing Nurb, but had alot of fun doing Suzuka probably because it was the last I had to gold. Even golded Suzuka more than once as I try to improve my times.

It's probably up to what kind of track layout you're good at, the Suzuka circuit is certainly longer than Nurburgring GP so you have to be glewed to the screen for a longer time to concentrate your attention. But personally I think the Nur is more intricate than suzuke which raises the risk of being averted from the track once you make a mistake during the attack.

Latest Posts

Back