Vice City - 100% Checklist

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 113 comments

attachment.php

Main Missions
Complete all the main story missions.

Ken Rosenberg - The Party, Back Alley Brawl, Jury Fury, Riot.
Colonel Cortez - Treacherous Swine, Mall Shootout, Guardian Angels, Sir Yes Sir!, All Hands on Deck.
Ricardo Diaz - The Chase, Phnom Penh '86, The Fastest Boat, Supply & Demand.
Kent Paul - Death Row.
Tommy Vercetti - Rub Out, Shakedown, Bar Brawl, Copland, Cap the Collector, Keep Your Friends Close...

Side Missions
Complete all the side missions.

Avery Carrington - Four Iron, Demolition Man, Two Bit Hit.
Love Fist - Love Juice, Psycho Killer, Publicity Tour.
Bikers - Alloy Wheels of Steel, Messing with The Man, Hog Tied.
Assassins - Road Kill, Waste the Wife, Autocide, Check Out at The Check-In, Loose Ends.
Phil Cassidy - Gun Runner, Boomshine Saigon
Cubans - Stunt Boat Challenge, Cannon Fodder, Naval Engagement, Trojan Voodoo.
Haitains - Juju Scramble, Bombs Away!, Dirty Lickin's.

Property Assets
Buy all the businesses and complete their assets.

Boatyard - Checkpoint Charlie.
Cherry Poppers - Distribution.
Pole Position - Spend $600 on a single lap dance.
Kaufman Cabs - V.I.P, Friendly Rivalry, Cabmageddon.
Sunshine Autos - Place 1st in all the street races, Import/Export Garages.
Film Studio - Recruitment Drive, Dildo Dodo, Martha’s Mug Shot, G-Spotlight.
Print Works - Spilling the Beans, Hit the Courier.
The Malibu - No Escape?, The Shootist, The Driver, The Job.

You must also buy the other 7 safe houses.

Vehicle Missions
PCJ Playground - Jump onto the PCJ 600 south of The Malibu, up against a wall.
Cone Crazy - Get into the Stallion on the top floor of the multi-storey car park in Ocean Beach.
Trial By Dirt - Jump onto the Sanchez at the dirt track near Hyman Memorial Stadium.
Test Track - Get into the Landstalker next to the Sanchez mentioned above.

R3 Missions
Firetruck - Complete Level 12.
Taxi - Complete 100 fares.
Paramedic - Complete Level 12.
Vigilante - Complete Level 12.
Pizza Boy - Complete Level 10.

Chopper Missions
Little Haiti - Get into the Sparrow on a roof near the Life's a Bitch billboard.
Downtown - Get into the Sparrow near the entrance to the office block you entered in G-Spotlight.
Ocean Beach - Get into the Sparrow on top of the roof south of Pay n' Spray.
Vice Point - Get into the Sparrow parked in one of the backyards opposite Mercedes' house.

Top Fun
RC Bandit - Vice Point. On the beach near the dirt track.
RC Baron - Top of North Point Mall multi-storey car park.
RC Raider - Entrance to Vice City International Airport Freight and Cargo Terminal.

Hyman Stadium Events
Dirtring - Finish the course.
Hotring - Finish the race in 1st position.
Bloodring - Get 60 seconds.

Store Robbing
Bunch of Tools - Washington Beach, near Police Department.
Corner Shop - Vice Point, near the Hospital.
Jewellery Shop - Vice Point, near the golf course.
Pharmacy - Vice Point, near the Corner Shop.
Cafe Robina - Little Havana, near Sunshine Autos.
Donut Shop - Little Havana, near Cherry Poppers.
Laundromat - Little Havana, near the Print Works.
Screw This - Little Havana, near Sunshine Autos.
Ryton Aide Pharmacy - Little Haiti, near Pay n' Spray.
Jewellery Shop - Downtown, near Rock City.
Pharmacy - Downtown, near the Jewellery Shop.
Gash - North Point Mall
Hardware Shop - North Point Mall
Jewellery Shop - North Point Mall
Music Shop - North Point Mall

Hidden Packages
Collect all 100 Hidden Packages.

Rampages
Complete all 35 Rampages.

Unique Jumps
Complete all 36 Unique Stunt Jumps.

Shooting Range
Get 45 or higher.

Shannon,

you need to list under sunshine autos street races that you need 1st place. Otherwise, looks good.

You might want to also add-- don't cheat.

I added that you must place first in the street races and I aslo added that you must buy all the safe houses.

I didn't add don't cheat as people have managed 100% with cheats.

Yes, he edited his mistake out! :P

Now it can be sticky...;)

Originally posted by Shannon
Tommy Vercetti - Rub Out, Shakedown, Bar Brawl, Copland,Cap the Collector, Keep Your Friends Close...

Isn't cap the collector for the print works since that is where you get he mission from?

Can you tell me (if you know) the break down of percentages? For example if you only do the missions what percent complete would you have?
The reason im asking is because last night I was playing and when I started I had 60%, then I did about 12 rampages and the perctage did not go up at all.
Antoher question: do you get a percet bouns for finishing all of the rampages (or unique jumps, or missions, or r3 missions, or etc.)?

Originally posted by Butt Plug
Can you tell me (if you know) the break down of percentages? For example if you only do the missions what percent complete would you have?
The reason im asking is because last night I was playing and when I started I had 60%, then I did about 12 rampages and the perctage did not go up at all.
Antoher question: do you get a percet bouns for finishing all of the rampages (or unique jumps, or missions, or r3 missions, or etc.)?
I don't think you get percentage for each individual rampage, package or unique stunt. I think you only get the percentage once you've completed all the rampages, jumps or packages.

Yeah, I think it comes in blocks, but the missions come in singles. :)

The percentage actually does break down, I don't know the exact numbers though.
I once left a hidden package until I finished everything and I had 99% until then, actually 98% I had forgotten to finish up on the '100 taxi passengers' thing. In any case, that's a example of how it breaks down.

I don't know of anyone who has figured out all the percentages yet. I'm pretty sure that the hidden packages count as 10% (you get 1% for every 10 you find).

Originally posted by Acidman
Sorry to inform you Frustrated Palm, but most of us have finished the game 100% or at least found all 100 Hidden Packages.
My game is glitched. I'm stuck on 99% and I can't find the last Unique Stunt. I went through them all again and I didn't get any new stunts. I might restart (again) after I finish my GTA:III game.

Originally posted by Acidman
Acctually i still don't believe that, i still think that you can get 100% with cheats.

You can, I'm living, breathing proof of that :D..... :)....... :( ok so I cheat, sue me!
Maybe the PC version 'glitches' but not on PS2.

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
You can, I'm living, breathing proof of that :D..... :)....... :( ok so I cheat, sue me!
Maybe the PC version 'glitches' but not on PS2.

Which cheats do you use?? Any driving enhancing cheats???

Shannon, are you sure you are going far enough and landing in the right spot on all your jumps. I know some are hard to register-I had 2 left and did all of them over and over again (alot of times). I finally started a new game and found a few that were hard to register, figured out how to make them register and then went back to my saved game and finally got them-- I read about the completed jump glitch and thought I had it until I got my last 2 to register--I know it can be frustrating :banghead: --hang in there.

Back