Vice City - 100% Checklist

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 113 comments
No, no properties in GTAIII.... I don't know about the fire truck though...weird.

I think III is alittle more difficult than Vice City. The Fuzz and gangs are ruthless in this one. I didnt remember them being that bad. Dang. I cant even drive in Portland without getting two shot gun blasts to my ride. If I didnt get the bullet proof Cheeta i'd be blown to smithereans. Are the cars in the race in staunton Island bullet proof? {you know, the one were you have to answer the phone and race the hummer, The pickup and the Sports coupe.} are they bullet proof??

Originally posted by MrSmith
I think III is alittle more difficult than Vice City. The Fuzz and gangs are ruthless in this one. I didnt remember them being that bad. Dang. I cant even drive in Portland without getting two shot gun blasts to my ride. If I didnt get the bullet proof Cheeta i'd be blown to smithereans. Are the cars in the race in staunton Island bullet proof? {you know, the one were you have to answer the phone and race the hummer, The pickup and the Sports coupe.} are they bullet proof??
GTA:III is a little harder than Vice, but that's the good thing. I could complete Vice in about a day of straight playing if I really wanted to, and the last 10% of VC is boring as hell.

I don't think those cars are bulletproof. so. Here's the Bulletproof Cars FAQ from GameFAQs:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_3_bulletproof_a.txt

Originally posted by Spuds725
I'm bidding on GTA3 (on EBAY) as we speak--I'm gonna miss the hunter--- no garages in this game either.
But you're going to love all the cool missions and extra dead people. 👍 Oh, you get one garage space on the first island, two on the second and three on the third.

Ive been taking my time, Im at about 45% complete. Still didnt finish my fire mission. and I cant get a Tank to save my life. I waited , blew up people, cars, police, F.B.I agents and they still wont sent the army. III is alittle harder then Vice City. The gangs are ruthless and the police dont give a Damb. But Vice City has improved my sniper skills:lol: I get the sniper rifle and pick um off from a distance

I know the problem with the fire truck mission. You need to put out 20 fires in Portland, 20 in Staunton, 20 in Shorside...

does it have to been in a row, Im in shoreside and I run out of time between the airport and witchit? area
If not in a row, I think I have 5 left and 15 hidden packages. then Ill do the rampages and then the Vigilanty and then the unique jumps and then Ill finish the game. I wanna finish it before I go and get Driv3r or GT4 or what ever the next game is that comes out.

This isnt funny anymore. I think I completed the game and I only have 92% I cant think of what I didnt do.

I did the rampages
the ambulance
the fire truck
the Vigilanty ?? OK I got 20 dead and I got 2 police bribes at the hideout. I only did 20 in one part of town. am I suppose to do all three areas??
I did the toyz
I dropped off emergency vehicles at the dock
I did all unique jumps
I did the telephone things in all 3 towns
I did the 2 off road things
I filled up import/export
and I didnt cheat.

whats missing?

Hidden Packages?
The toher islands vigilante. I'm pretty sure you have to do all 3.

did the packages but the viglanties I only did one island. Ill do the other two and see what happens. I didnt think I needed to because I got the two police bribes after twenty kills.

I also did the off road you need to do in Stauton Island across the street from your hide out. The Stallion

I think if you do 20 on the 1st island you get 2 bribes in that garage, 20 on the next 2 in that garage and 20 on the 3rd for 2 in that garage...

I got 6 bribes at each garage, I even did another off road besides the two hummers and the stallion. Theres a land stalker in the park in the middle island. Its a mission also. did it. Now I have 94% I didnt save the last mission because when I did it, it only gave me 2% so Im trying to do all the missions so that when I do the last mission Ive completed it. I just need to know what Im missing.

This is the site that Im going by http://www.gta3r.com

I did everything I see. I put out close to 200 fires so Im gonna have to see if I didnt do 20 each island.

I got the stinking taxi along time ago. I cant figure out whats missing, but as we know Im missing something

I cant wait for the remake. I hope we can tow stuff. I remember playing gta vice city. I tried to drive my car on that ramp truck and use the truck to drive it around town. the dag on car kept falling down.

Get all the hidden packages (100) And then the hunter will appear at the army barracks and at the beach in washington.

You get the one at the army base for doing one of those then you get the one at washington beach when you complete both of those tasks.

Back