Video Game Fiends!

Can you actually type one single post without making a spelling mistake jeezus your older than me for gods sake :rolleyes:

Man I'd have a lot more games if I didn't have all these siblings growing up that would either break, lose, or give games to their friends....I'm the second oldest of ten and started playing games on the Atari 2600 in 1978 when I was four. I had like 100 games for that (mom sold at garage sale) Then I had like 400 for the Commodore 64 but my dad smashed it one night when I pissed him off and I never got another one and don't know what happened with the games....plus my family moved like every year and stuff gets lost every time. From here on its just an addiction where I bought all the good games coming out for every system since the Genesis, I never had an NES because I was playing better games on the Commodore 64. I have like fifty PSone games left, not counting all I lost or sold, twenty N64 games with a broken N64, 15 PS2 games, ten Neo Geo Pocket games, and that's about it. I want a gamecube but I lost my job and can't get one until I get another. This was kinda a big rant...oh well, sorry.

40 PSX Games (traded in 30 yesterday, I hate SWAP USA what a rip)
about 20-22 PS2 games
15 Nintendo Games that still work
11-12 SNES Games
30 Sega Genesis games

Back