Video Game Music - Post your favourites!Music 

• Thread starter Grand Prix
  • 528 comments
Recently started playing GRID again and that had some epic music for intense races

"24 Hours of Le Mans"

Love it when this started playing at the end of Le Mans races. Made the already tense class battles even more epic

Racing Music

Sometimes plays at the final race of a championship or when facing Ravenwest.

Such a classic soundtrack to such a classic game.
SAM_5046_zps5wiirxwu.jpg~original

Well... literally I'm stuck on this for years since I started playing the game in my mid-teen's. :)

Been using the classic content on F1 2013 lately and it has some amazing music:

I dont know if any of these were posted yet, I tried going back through and looking but my phone wasn't having it.

That entire mass effect 2 soundtrack is great.

And one of my favorite shanties from assassins creed black flag.
Thats a group from England called Kimbers Men, they have some pretty cool stuff. :)

Because the actual Max Payne 3 soundtrack wasn't awesome enough, why not post some of the stuff ripped from the game?

Mafia 2 Main Theme song:

Bully, anyone remembers this game? used to be really popular here and some even thought that it was better than GTA at the time.

The new Zelda battle music is epic and I like the use of SNES era sound effects in its composition.

In terms of games, the Soul Calibur series usually has a number of tunes I like, Warship Gunner 2, all the Warriors games have at least one with almost the entirety of DW4 sticking in my head, GRID 1 is really good, I own 1/3 of the DiRT 2 playlist, and the NASCAR games from 2002-2005 were mostly good. Oh yeah, 'All My Life' from GT6, '5OUL ON D!SPLAY' from GT5 (wish it was spelt properly but oh well), a few from GT3, and most of GT2.

There, I've cut out about 30 videos just by that...I may throw in some of them later, but for now here's my individual standouts.

An instance of games pointing me in a direction I didn't know about.

One of my BURNOUT 3 favorites.

I almost forgot to post this one.

Now for somethings made for games:

The only part of SM64 I actually like.

The game has a lot of good tunes, and seems to be a pretty good game...the Sega one anyway.

Recently started playing older GTA's again and some stations I never used to listen too actually have some pretty amazing songs

GTA San Andreas - Radio X

GTAIV - The Beat 102.7

GTAIII - Lips 106

Also, Driver Parallel Lines had one of the best period soundtracks I've ever heard

Driver 1 has some ofthe best soundtracks in gaming history in my opinion. Its really good stuff that really adds to the 1970s cop-chase feel.

Then of course, theres the music from "The Interview", arguably the best song in the game.

Heres a cover of it that I think sounds awesome.

Back