M MasterGT-R34 Messages 98 Dec 21, 2005 #1 Do any ofyou guys know where I could get good Video game music? like form the NFS series?
ceiling_fan Messages 8,707 Utah Messages ceiling_fan Dec 21, 2005 #2 eBay and Amazon are good options.
xXSilencerXx Messages 1,759 Dec 22, 2005 #3 You can go to walmart.com and buy individual songs for $0.88 a piece.
Solid Fro I told you so. Premium Messages 7,889 Messages SolidFro Messages RRoDzaaah! Dec 22, 2005 #4 Good music from the NFS series? HA! If you must, you can look at the tracklists in the option menu and buy each song separately.
Good music from the NFS series? HA! If you must, you can look at the tracklists in the option menu and buy each song separately.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Dec 22, 2005 #5 There's a song in Most Wanted I liked. I should look at the tracklist to find out which one is it.
Pebb Messages 16,737 Southampton, UK Messages Pebb-- Messages Pebb Dec 22, 2005 #6 I got the NFS MW soundtrack BR also i have the NFS: UG and UG2 soundtrack.
Jondot Messages 6,584 Kent, UK Messages GTP_Jondot Dec 22, 2005 #7 Some games sell their soundtracks. I know the GTA series does. NFS, not so sure.