Video Requests

Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
I have noticed a lot of people posting questions asking to see in game footage of a number of different vehicles. If you want to request a video, do so here. Hopefully someone will see your request and try to make it a reality.

READ FIRST
To post embedded links to YouTube, please ONLY copy everything after the "=" sign. Then insert "Youtube" into brackets "[ ]", before what you copied, and "/youtube" after, also in brackets "[ ]". This will make the video viewable to everyone without having to click on a link. Also it will make my life incredibly easier when organizing it all.​

So, who's first up to bat?

Requests:
Mercedes SL55 AMG (Cockpit View)
Suzuki Capuccino Time Trial (C-Class)
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350 (Cockpit View)
Corvette Z06 Tuned Edition - Suzuka
Corvette Z06 Race Car?
Corvette Z06 - London (Roof Cam)
Lexus IS-F Tuned Edition
F1 2007 - Suzuka (Track Cam)
Citröen C4 (Cockpit View)
Blitz ER34 Skyline (Cockpit View)
Jaguar XK (High Speed Ring Time Trial)

Videos:
Acura RSX

Acura NSX

Aston Marton DB9

Audi R8

BMW M3

Corvette Z06

Art Morrison Corvette

Dodge Srt-10

Dodge Viper

Evo IX

Ferrari F2007

Ferrari F40

Ferrari F430

Ferrari 512 Berlineta Boxer

Ferrari 599

Multiple Ferraris

Ford GT

Ford GT LM Spec II

Ford Mustang

Lotus Elise 111R Tuned

Mazda RX7 (FD3S)

Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG

Mines R34 Skyline - High Speed Ring

Nissan GT-R (R35)

TVR Tamora

TVR Tuscan Speed 6

;)

I'll speak for driverx, he wanted one of the Blitz ER34 and also one of a RX7 i think. As for myself i would like to see a replay with the Ferrari 512BB '76, inside and out.

To keep this simple I will be updating the first post with all the requests. I have separated the requests into Car (for simple requests to see individual vehicles in any setting) or Car and Track (for more specific requests).

Now, GT5:Prologue owners. If you have a way of capturing video, lets get some of these requests taken care of.

;)

Check out google video before you request. There's actually a very well driven lap of an M3 around the London reverse course. Also, just today, there was a 512 onboard video posted from Fuji.

I'd love to see an onboard of an RX7 though. If you're thinking of making videos, I'd basically request any car that hasn't already been done a MILLION times, like the 360 or GTR or the like. I'm curious to see how that 1960 vette drives, and I'd happily request any other rare car on any track.

I would like to shoot some video but I have to do something today, so I can first get near it in the afternoon (About 17 or 18 CET).

Edit: Three-hundred-and-ninety-three posts w00t

One Lap Around London in a BMW M3 Coupe :)

Many thanks!

Check out google video before you request. There's actually a very well driven lap of an M3 around the London reverse course. Also, just today, there was a 512 onboard video posted from Fuji.

Mea culpa! I'll be sure to take a look next time.

[Edit] Fifty posts, w00t!

Lap in the SL 55, Any track, Cockpit view please
I wonder if the Gauges are fixed now :) and If the guy uses Paddle shifter or not.

wait does anyone have any two player footage of the ultimate:dopey:mines gtr and the newer beast the r35
o yea and also some blitz drifting please thank you every much:sly:

I would like to see (preferably good quality) the S-class PP700-races be beaten with the GT LM Spec II. They are hard and the car is hard :( You have to tune it down to like 450-ish hp

This is my first YouTube Video, It's of a fast lap on High Speed Ring on the Japanese GT5P. This is one of my favourite courses, so I hope you enjoy. So far after racing online with other players I've found this car to be one of the fastest.
MINE'S GT-R 34

For those looking for 512BB footage, here's my contribution:

This car is remarkably fun and demanding on pro physics settings. I'm in love. :dopey:

Could someone please upload a video of the Suzuki Capuccino time trial in c-class. Im finding it so hard, thebest ive got is 1.42, and i never get a chance to slipstream any other cars because they just fly by. Im using no aids, but gearbox is automatic.....what am i doing wrong?

For those looking for 512BB footage, here's my contribution:

This car is remarkably fun and demanding on pro physics settings. I'm in love. :dopey:

the sounds of that beast dropping cogs is sublime!

I did a naughty in my pants :embarrassed:

Thanks Unimental.

thanks man the mines is awesome can we get an in car of it
and i would like to see a two player race with the mines against the new gtr and more videos of the rx7:dopey::dopey::dopey::drool::embarrassed:

I'd love to see (and hear) a Nissan Skyline Sedan 350 from the cockpit view to compare to a real life G35. Thanks in advance!

Please someone post something of the Z06 tuned edition. Not one person has even shown a picture of this thing yet. There is a PD video quickly showing something of it on Daytona but Id like to see something like all these others video's

wow kind of disapointed by the sound of the car. Sounds like a freaken EVO or some honda. Would of been nice to not have some techno beats in the backround playing though. Not a bad video. It doesn't look like a Z06 body though the rear end venders don't seem to be wide enough like the Z06 has. Think its just a C6 body

Back