Video Requests

No one will give any videos?

hmm.. well
Is there any way to record from TV?

Is there a vdieo camera that I can plug in to the TV and record it easily? Or any other way? My PC is out of reach, and I do not own a DVD burner.

No one will give any videos?

hmm.. well
Is there any way to record from TV?

Is there a vdieo camera that I can plug in to the TV and record it easily? Or any other way? My PC is out of reach, and I do not own a DVD burner.

You can always take a Digital Camera and record that way. I use various objects in the house to make it record on a stable surface so I don't have to hold it and distract your driving. I also record from a angle to get rid of most of the brightness from the TV.

Yeah, But first I need better Digital camera ;) But I was with my borther at electronics store, and I seen this nice high quality picture camera but i can also capture 30FPS 480 definition videos as well 60 FPS but with lower resolution :)

Is there any camera that I can plug in few wires and record from TV? If not, I might get a DVD burner since my old DVD player is acting up a bit.

edited by moderator:

What exactly do you think is ok about posting an empty message? Each post uses an amount of bandwidth. What you have just done is waste bandwidth. If you don't have anything to say, don't post. Simple as that. Just a heads up.

Delphic Reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everybody,

Here are Beautiful videos of the best racinggame Ever.:)
Please rate my movies and leave a message.👍
Thanks for watching and enjoy racing to all of you.:dopey:

Greetings Le Mans

Nice videos Le Mans, I will subscribe yo your youtube :) hoping for more!
And hopefully a movie maker with full GT5 so I can create my own :D
The Tuned 350z seems to be black.
But I think in GT5P white cars look very racy and sexy! Because they always look clean unlike real world where after 30 minutes of washing white car it becomes dirty again.
I think the TUNNED cars in WHITE look so, so :drool:
So far I only have few white cars, but I will collect at least the tuned ones in WHITE. And Wait for FULL GT5 so I can get my spec II LM GT in white.

Last edited:
R0M
Nice work Le Mans 👍

Just one question :
Why all your cars are white :dopey:

Hi in GT4 i had almost all my cars in black so for GT5 i thougt a white car looks nice.
But to be honest at the moment the new color for cars is white and they look very good in white.:dopey:
Thanks and enjoy racing

Gr. Le Mans:tup:

Nice videos Le Mans, I will subscribe yo your youtube :) hoping for more!
And hopefully a movie maker with full GT5 so I can create my own :D

Thanks for subscribing, i gonna try to make more movies and maybe later on some editing with a few different angles an more of that.
This were the first few test movies with my new pinnacle video transfer device try how thinks look on the internet etc.

Gr. Le Mans

hi guys,

here are some videos which i've created less than a week ago. do provide some feedback on how I can improve in any way. do click on the link as all videos have High Quality available as well. thanks for viewing!

Last edited:
Great videos. Nice driving. I like the foot work. Just like my :D Except I spin out every now and then :ouch:

I might as well post my newest video here. A 2-lap replay of the California at the Fuji Speedway. Excuse the scruffy driving.

Physics: Proffesional
TCS & ASM: OFF
Tires: N3
Wheel: Logitech G25

Latest Posts

Back