GT Sport Video Scapes (aka Dynamic Scenes)

• Thread starter VBR
  • 32 comments

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Seriously! Go "Home" & then "View Car". Oh. My. Goodness. :eek:

It looks like they have taken some scape shots, panned & zoomed the camera, & then inserted the car at 30fps to make it look like it's moving. Anyone else got a theory as to how on earth they have acheived this effect?

The king of bling is back in town. :bowdown:

:drool:

Last edited:
It really is a visual treat!
I went to the Mazda dealership last night to buy my Miata. The moving scapes with your car rolling through the scenes as you change paint colors on the car is incredible. A really beautiful way to select a car and its color.

Jesus, I'm stuck at work couldn't even play yesterday because it was still downloading. I think in terms of visual GTS will be miles better than Forza 7. F7 looks good but it's more of the same as 6 but GTS is half a decade in the making.

You can also see this with any car in brand central. When selecting your car to purchase (buying the car is locked in the demo) you will see a video scape of the car while able to select which color you'd like. It's stunningly beautiful.

Just checking that out now, & it's so sick! That's the best GT bling I've ever seen in my life.

VBR
@ExoticMachines - I just uploaded a video, check out the OP.

This feature has seriously blown my mind! I did a quick livery, & it even shows that off when you select View Car in Home. Astonishing...

Excellent video!

I did not know you get to see so many scape scenes for each car. I thought maybe about 3 or 4 scape scenes, but WOW! So many fantastic scape scenes. Be wonderful if they can add sound to each scene but I know I am pushing it.

Excellent video!

Thanks! I just let it run until it started to repeat itself. Just wanted to share that with everyone, as many people might miss it being busy with playing the game instead of starring at it whilst salivating like a drooling moron like me! :lol: :drool:

VBR
Thanks! I just let it run until it started to repeat itself. Just wanted to share that with everyone, as many people might miss it being busy with playing the game instead of starring at it whilst salivating like a drooling moron like me! :lol: :drool:

Wait a minute, it repeat itself? So does that mean I can stare at the tv screen all day??? LOL!

That feature alone is worth $60 for this game.

Thanks for the link. Cool livery video. @VBR 👍 I have seen them when they introduced the first Video of the Mercedes AMG a few months a go and I thought it was good but seeing the photo real back ground on your own large TV and then see your own livery (I didn't know it could do this!).. It is amazing.

I know this sort of technology exists in quite a few graphic/media companies but how long it takes to program for the PS4 is unknown. I hope it is something we will see in more photo mode games.

P.s Has this demo and livery editor sold you to pick up the full game at some point though? :sly:

Thanks for the link. Cool livery video. @VBR 👍 I have seen them when they introduced the first Video of the Mercedes AMG a few months a go and I thought it was good but seeing the photo real back ground on your own large TV and then see your own livery (I didn't know it could do this!).. It is amazing.

I know this sort of technology exists in quite a few graphic/media companies but how long it takes to program for the PS4 is unknown. I hope it is something we will see in more photo mode games.

P.s Has this demo and livery editor sold you to pick up the full game at some point though? :sly:

The livery video wasn't mine, can't take credit for that. I've never seen or heard of this tech before, so it has totally blown my mind! It does make me feel like buying it, but I'm gonna try to be sensible & not get it just because of some bling. Once the game has more tracks I might pick it up then, as I'm 99% into online racing in road cars on real tracks. That said, I had a look at the livery editor & that looks great too, I'm bowled over at how many top quality liveries are already being made by the community.

Guilty...will pre-order.
The photomode and livery editor sold it to me...

GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

You asked there should be separate threads for the Screenshots, I haven't seen your photos in these threads so may be you are unaware of the Photo mode Section? ;)👍
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-photo-mode-scapes.424/

There are 2 main threads already set up:

Photo mode replay shots: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-photos.361261/

Scapes Thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-scapes-photos-thread.361291/

You asked there should be separate threads for the Screenshots, I haven't seen your photos in these threads so may be you are unaware of the Photo mode Section? ;)👍
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-photo-mode-scapes.424/

There are 2 main threads already set up:

Photo mode replay shots: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-photos.361261/

Scapes Thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-scapes-photos-thread.361291/

I had no idea :dopey:

Thank you :cheers: :gtpflag:

VBR
Seriously! Go "Home" & then "View Car". Oh. My. Goodness. :eek:

It looks like they have taken some scape shots, panned & zoomed the camera, & then inserted the car at 30fps to make it look like it's moving. Anyone else got a theory as to how on earth they have acheived this effect?

The king of bling is back in town. :bowdown:

Just a crazy thought, but I think Kaz will further develop that idea. In the future we will drive through the Scapes. He will start with Goodwood...lol.

...to work on a livery and then it is straight in the Scape Scenes is unreal. I linked this to the my livery thread but I am so impressed with these Dynamic Scapes!

I coined the term Video Scapes before realising that PD call them Dynamic Scenes in Brand Central, & now you're calling them Scape Scenes & Dynamic Scapes.

:lol:

You need to be quick and hit L3 before the text appears on the right. You only have a margin of like a second or two. And keep pressing it, otherwise the text will appear as normal.

Oh, got it. Thanks mate.

Latest Posts

Back