Videos of me racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ErickGaToRR
  • 12 comments
  • 593 views

ErickGaToRR

S.N.A.I.L Spec Racing Division 1 Driver
Premium
Messages
489
United States
Virginia Beach, VA
Messages
PReC_ErickGTSan
Subaru Legacy Vs Subaru Impreza, me vs Nattz232. Nattz232 Impreza, me gtr3123 Legacy.
 
This is not a racing series :rolleyes:
 
Much better ^^
 
Why you say that now? Its a time attack.
 
Why you say that now? Its a time attack.
You posted this thread in the racing series sub form. This is the place people go when they are creating a race series. This is not the place to post videos. There is a video sub form, that is where you post your videos of GT6. @hsv010 has posted the link to the videos sub form.
 
You posted this thread in the racing series sub form. This is the place people go when they are creating a race series. This is not the place to post videos. There is a video sub form, that is where you post your videos of GT6. @hsv010 has posted the link to the videos sub form.
Alrighty no problem.
 
You're so observant. :rolleyes:
I can deduce many things... including when a member is clueless and posting random shezzle in random threads...
 
I can deduce many things... including when a member is clueless and posting random shezzle in random threads...
I'm not clueless...
 
I am now :lol:

Also, new word - SHEZZLE
 
I can deduce many things... including when a member is clueless
I can deduce that too. 💡

I have moved the thread to the correct place. Thanks all for letting us know there was an issue... :rolleyes:

Are you quite finished?
 
Back