View Daily Races Online

Hello guys, Rafael here.

It's been forever since I've posted here on the forum, but one thing I really miss is that GT Companion App. I have no clue exactly what it will give us, but one of the things that I like to know on a daily basis are what are the Daily Races for GT Sport. From what I know, there's no place online that you can find this info easily, so I decided to create a web page for this exact purpose. It's very simple, for now it only shows the 3 daily races and I still have to program the timer, which is static right now.

This is just a sample, it should be up and running by friday: http://idesigns.com.br/gt

gt-sport.jpg

There are other features I would like to implement, but leave your opinions down bellow, thanks!
Update: One Make Races now show the name of the car.

Excellent. Genuinely useful link. I have it on my smartphone desktop. Well done.

This is great. It's too bad you have to do it manually.

Would like the see the FIA races as part of it as well but thats too much work for manual entry lol It's annoying not being able to see the scheduled races in the Manufacturers Cup without first signing a contract.

I've been thinking GT Planet should have some kind of widget on the main page to show the daily races.

This is great. It's too bad you have to do it manually.

Would like the see the FIA races as part of it as well but thats too much work for manual entry lol It's annoying not being able to see the scheduled races in the Manufacturers Cup without first signing a contract.

I've been thinking GT Planet should have some kind of widget on the main page to show the daily races.
Yea, I am thinking of adding the FIA Races. If I do I'll update you guys here or just check the page ;)

Superb job man, truly!

One question, I believe the races refresh at 9PM PST (12PM EST) and not at 3AM PST like you had in an earlier screenshot. Just wanted to make sure that was correct for ya. I thought about doing this, but its a bit beyond my web capabilities :lol:

I'm also curious how you got the track images, did you just screenshot them yourself?

Jerome

Superb job man, truly!

One question, I believe the races refresh at 9PM PST (12PM EST) and not at 3AM PST like you had in an earlier screenshot. Just wanted to make sure that was correct for ya. I thought about doing this, but its a bit beyond my web capabilities :lol:

I'm also curious how you got the track images, did you just screenshot them yourself?

Jerome
Screenshoted all of them myself, then had to vector trace all the tracks also, lol. I update the races manually, so the time won't be a problem.

Screenshoted all of them myself, then had to vector trace all the tracks also, lol. I update the races manually, so the time won't be a problem.

If only you could automate the process #daydream

Jerome

Great work man. Have been using it since i first saw this thread last week(?) Check it at work on my phone so i know if i want to to GT or something else later on....

Thank you

Great work man. Have been using it since i first saw this thread last week(?) Check it at work on my phone so i know if i want to to GT or something else later on....

Thank you
For sure, that's exactly the reason I made it. A big part of the community are adults, so we need to manage our time a little bit more wisely than the kids and teens out there lol.

Not sure whats up. Been getting a 404 error the last two days when trying to view this....

Edit: working fine now

Last edited:
Back