VIP Community Cars

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
Just received both of these only minutes ago, and unlike the other gifted VIP cars these go straight to your garage, no purchasing necessary.

Anyone else get these?

Last edited:
Let me fire up my 360 and check.

EDIT: Yep got them, straight into my cars and no purchasing :P

Last edited:
So are you saying you get the LT envelope telling you they were there to accept, or they just appeared without any interaction?

So are you saying you get the LT envelope telling you they were there to accept, or they just appeared without any interaction?

You see the envelope that says something along the lines of "Gifted to you" I can't remember, but you do that and download them individually and there you go. 👍

yea, a stock RX8 is in A600 class :rolleyes:

Agreed it is definitely tuned as is the R8 4.2 (stock A508), how well is open for debate. I tried the R8 4.2 out the other night and was pretty underwhelmed. I knew it wouldn't have the top end or acceleration of my A600 5.2, but it sure as heck didn't seem to corner much better either. I haven't done significant side by side comparisons, but thus far I know I'm measurably faster on all tracks in the "storefront tuned" 5.2 than the T10 tuned 4.2. Gotta admit I was expecting more.

Last edited:
Thanks. Without this thread I wouldn't of known.

Only messages I've seen is the LCE theme.

Shame when you get close the livery its very blurry.

4090222903_7d961f89d1_o.jpg

4090223143_803534ecb0_o.jpg

4090990844_8c7ff9739e_o.jpg

4090990516_d58985cb85_o.jpg

Agreed it is definitely tuned as is the R8 4.2 (stock A508), how well is open for debate. I tried the R8 4.2 out the other night and was pretty underwhelmed. I knew it wouldn't have the top end or acceleration of my A600 5.2, but it sure as heck didn't seem to corner much better either. I haven't done significant side by side comparisons, but thus far I know I'm measurably faster on all tracks in the "storefront tuned" 5.2 than the T10 tuned 4.2. Gotta admit I was expecting more.

Ok after some further testing I need to take back some of the negative things I said about T10's 4.2 tune. I tried it out on Mugello Club and I did manage to shave 1 full second off my prior fast time with it. So although the 5.2 will undoubtedly beat it on the high speed courses, it most definitely can hold its own on the shorter/grip focused tracks. <removes foot from mouth>

Just the gift cars.

It's two Acura 66 de Ferran Mortorsports ARX-02a race cars. Cost 2 million in the game.

Not a big fan of these types of car but cool none the less.

Again, I really hope VIP becomes more than just getting free paintjobs...

In the longrun I believe it will be, this is just a way to get the "exclusivity" started.

Or, so I hope.

Hey, at least we are getting something for spending the extra money on the game. I'll take anything like that, even if it is just a livery.

I see. Well that let's T10 off the hook but now I ask whose blind at Acura? :D

Although it doesn't look like T10 got the green quite right... no big whup, just sayin'.

The one in the game isn't too far off, it's just different lighting. It was almost night when I shot the real pic at Laguna a few weeks back, so colors are a bit more subdued, and the light is a bit blue-ish 'cause it was somewhat overcast.

Back