"Viper" - A Jet Stunt Video

:bowdown: Possibly the best I've seen. Grats.
I can only just manage those tunnels in a Buzzard.

you sir, are amazing. I have still not yet flown one, but I know it won't look like that when i do!

Watching that vid & your pilot skills....

WslsYYz.gif

👍 👍 👍

I liked how you let the raw sound and not splattered the video with annoying dubstep and epilepsy provoking color patterns, instead you put a nice soft song at the second half of the vid.

Amazing :)

Curious as to the slow flight and nearly stall stunts. Amazing stuff btw. Are you using online or offline and is there a difference. I tried some online and didn't have much luck. However not ruling out needing more practice.
Thanks in advance.

Curious as to the slow flight and nearly stall stunts. Amazing stuff btw. Are you using online or offline and is there a difference. I tried some online and didn't have much luck. However not ruling out needing more practice.
Thanks in advance.

Looks like offline to me - the HUD has the special ability bar. No idea if there's any difference, though.

Thanks in advance.

Definitely offline. I am also curious about the slow no stall flying. I hope no gravity tricks were used. Still liked it though, quite inspiring.

Thanks in advance.
Looks like offline to me - the HUD has the special ability bar. No idea if there's any difference, though.
Definitely offline. I am also curious about the slow no stall flying. I hope no gravity tricks were used. Still liked it though, quite inspiring.
Yes, all stunts were recorded in single player. When I died, I would reload my save file and retry the stunt. There is a difference between online and offline. Offline, the game runs at maximum capacity, which means there is more turbulence and traffic to deal with. The Lazer also feels heavier and less forgiving at low speeds in single player.

In online mode, the game runs at a lower capacity (which makes the plane slightly easier to fly). Flying at low speed requires a lot of practice. You need to hold the brakes all the way down, and just before the engine turns off, tap the gas for a split second (never release the brakes), wait until the engine is about to turn off again, tap the gas again, continue. You can see me doing that here.

I wanted to record my video in single player because it felt like the "real" GTA V instead of the "lesser" GTA V (online). It's more difficult to control the plane, and it looks better. Nobody records jet stunts exclusively in single player either, so I wanted to prove that it can be done with great success. Glad you guys enjoyed my film!

Last edited:
10/10 video would hate to 1v1 you in a jet :lol:

But in all seriousness great video, I can barely fly a plane under a bridge let alone the stunts you did in that video 👍

I liked how you let the raw sound and not splattered the video with annoying dubstep and epilepsy provoking color patterns, instead you put a nice soft song at the second half of the vid.

Amazing :)
Yeah I wanted to try something new. There seems to be an unwritten law stating you must insert music into all stunt videos. The piano piece I play at the end is actually relevant to my video. I had a stunting partner from years ago who made a hydra stunt video which inspired me. That piano piece was played at the beginning of his video (you can watch his video btw; it's a link at the end of my video). I think music throughout the video would have been stupid.

This guys stunts on Next Gen are going to be mind blowing. Can't wait to see the footage.

I may not be able to fly like that in the game, but all my friends (sharing and showing) said that you are a master at this... I can only drive better in that game than everything else (except sniping and sneaking) is just average. Again, amazingly awesome friend! :bowdown::drool::cheers:

Good lord! So many moments of, "he can't possibly do that, can he?" And then you do... Inspire you have. I'm now going to go and crash a whole bunch of planes in GTA V.

Watched this again and thought "Jeez, even the Demons of Razgriz couldn't do that"

As always, points for reference.

Back