Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,666 Yeah, tell me about it. dchamham's post average is around 71 per day
DessViperV-10 Messages 5,198 Montana Messages DethMOPAR340 Aug 23, 2002 #3,668 Originally posted by eddy_2790 Be like what Dess? Click to expand... a whore
viperman Messages 3,683 Aug 23, 2002 #3,670 i know and remmbe brotha lynch? where the **** has he been i remember 1000 iin 2 weeks!
Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,671 I remember when I first joined this club. You'd have heaps of posts every day I logged on. Whore!
viperman Messages 3,683 Aug 23, 2002 #3,673 u cant say b i t c h! i meant it as a whore or a feale dog
Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,674 Not even 2 weeks. You need 14 days membership before you can change your member status. He couldn't change his when he got 1000, he hadn't been registered for 14 days. I remember checking the top posters and he had posted 700 in 24 hours...
Not even 2 weeks. You need 14 days membership before you can change your member status. He couldn't change his when he got 1000, he hadn't been registered for 14 days. I remember checking the top posters and he had posted 700 in 24 hours...
Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,678 Post # 367x (I won't post the missing number as someone wil probably post and make it wrong ) Getting close to 3700. ****. We'll be pushing 4000 soon!
Post # 367x (I won't post the missing number as someone wil probably post and make it wrong ) Getting close to 3700. ****. We'll be pushing 4000 soon!
viperman Messages 3,683 Aug 23, 2002 #3,679 What are you going on about Viperman? Click to expand... just your mom
Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,680 No, MistaX did 900 in 24 hours once. That's the score. Your really ****ed now
Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,688 Alright, 104 posts in 24 hours! Just another 96 to go for my personal best.
viperman Messages 3,683 Aug 23, 2002 #3,689 Originally posted by eddy_2790 Just another 31 posts until 4800! Click to expand... what ju be talkin bout willis!? we have like 1014 posts until that
Originally posted by eddy_2790 Just another 31 posts until 4800! Click to expand... what ju be talkin bout willis!? we have like 1014 posts until that