Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,736 I made it in the Rumple Strip. Trying to make a list of all the abbreviations and their meanings as I can think of. Example: btw - by the way
I made it in the Rumple Strip. Trying to make a list of all the abbreviations and their meanings as I can think of. Example: btw - by the way
DessViperV-10 Messages 5,198 Montana Messages DethMOPAR340 Aug 23, 2002 #3,741 damn you guys just post for the count huh??
DessViperV-10 Messages 5,198 Montana Messages DethMOPAR340 Aug 23, 2002 #3,743 4700,and im offf to play diablo 2 ...
DessViperV-10 Messages 5,198 Montana Messages DethMOPAR340 Aug 23, 2002 #3,745 Originally posted by eddy_2790 Are you drooling at the picture you found Dess? Click to expand... it called spam d00d
Originally posted by eddy_2790 Are you drooling at the picture you found Dess? Click to expand... it called spam d00d
Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,746 Hey I just found out that VFC is the second most replied & viewed thread on GTP. Of course you know which thread is beating it.
Hey I just found out that VFC is the second most replied & viewed thread on GTP. Of course you know which thread is beating it.
DessViperV-10 Messages 5,198 Montana Messages DethMOPAR340 Aug 23, 2002 #3,747 Originally posted by eddy_2790 What do you mean Dess? Click to expand... 4700 posts,and im loggongm off,and playin diablo2
Originally posted by eddy_2790 What do you mean Dess? Click to expand... 4700 posts,and im loggongm off,and playin diablo2
DessViperV-10 Messages 5,198 Montana Messages DethMOPAR340 Aug 23, 2002 #3,750 yes,i seen that like 2 days ago