Shannon Messages 15,799 Aug 23, 2002 #3,815 4900 Posts! Man, I didn't realise I posted so much today. I think I might go to bed now. It's midnight.
4900 Posts! Man, I didn't realise I posted so much today. I think I might go to bed now. It's midnight.
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,819 Originally posted by DessViperV-10 dude im goijng to use the chick on my desktop Click to expand... Too bad you couldnt use it on the CRX
Originally posted by DessViperV-10 dude im goijng to use the chick on my desktop Click to expand... Too bad you couldnt use it on the CRX
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,820 so do you have any Sites i can go to, i know you know since you got so many pics last night.
viperman Messages 3,683 Aug 23, 2002 #3,823 stop blocking me!!!! Attachments whore.jpg 34 KB · Views: 19
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,824 dude cuz your saying **** **** bicth to me and im sick of it!!1
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,829 I cant talk to you on AIM it says your signed off!!
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,831 it says i cant talk to u, it says your currently offline.
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,833 Well you cant hassle me then, i can block you and go somewhere else.
viperman Messages 3,683 Aug 23, 2002 #3,836 i just spent 20 min trying to make it so could talk but then you block me ****ER!
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,838 i'll only unblock you if you swear to stop swearing!