Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,094 views
I know that. I mean. what do you mean we just post for the count?

First post on this page.
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

it called spam d00d
Ahh the almight spam. The thing that drives people to get a higher post count...
 
you guys just post for your post count,not really enjoying gtp
 
Hey I enjoy GTP....just I like having a big post count. Makes people look up to you. :lol:
 
dess wtf! :reallyodd
 

Attachments

  • whore.jpg
    whore.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 9
respect actually comes from being smart,and knowing what your talkin about ;)
 
140 posts in 24 hours. I never realized how much more you can post when you have ISDN internet. :p
 
dess said taht u had4700 posts just saying u dont


eddy wait till have DSL!
 
Yes Viperman. A high post count means you are involved with GTP, it doesn't gain you respect from people.

But less people seem to hate you when you have a high post count. Your like authority. :lol:
 
I don't care if you get DSL. I wasn't making fun of you or anything for having 56K. Man, I've been on 56K for years so I know how it feels. I just recently got ISDN and it's much faster, how do you think I'm gonna feel. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viperman
dess said taht u had4700 posts just saying u dont


eddy wait till have DSL!
i said when a it get 4700,ill play diablo 2
 
and i get the 1000 club that is when people with 1000+ posts start to like you cause your not a n00b anymre u are a .......senior GTP member ;)
 
i think 56k is fast enough,but not downloading,i only have to wait 2 secs for a page to load,and im connected at 28k :eek:
 
Back