Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,089 views
umm no,hey guys,im downloaDING Viper Racing for this computer (my gramp's) and im going to make cars ;),can we have another pic frenzy??
 
I saw me a nice red viper gts with silver stripes on the highway tonite... those sure are some fatties on the back.
 
I downloaded Viper Racing once but because my comp is old it wouldn't work. I need a new graphics card I think...
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
I saw me a nice red viper gts with silver stripes on the highway tonite... those sure are some fatties on the back.
Vipers?
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
I saw me a nice red viper gts with silver stripes on the highway tonite... those sure are some fatties on the back.
with 489 ft-lbs of torque,it needs wide tires :D
 
I hate my ISP. 450 meg of download per month! :mad:

But I have to stay with them or I'll have to retire my ISDN and go back to 56K. I need to get DSL to get unlimited downloads but that is like 399 bucks in Australia. :cry:
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
steve,your avatar reminds me of a southpart character
I don't recall any South Park characters looking like that....
 
lets chat in "how many uncounted replies can we get?" thread
 
5200.

Well cya guys. Gonna go. Probably do some shops later on. Post 'em in the Photoshopped Cars thread next time I'm on.
 
crazy
its 1:10 am here
bed time really soon
I'll probably watch Conan O'brien
 
yea baby :D
 

Attachments

  • time.jpg
    time.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
Back