Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,089 views
this sucks,i wont be able to drive my mustang till the first,i have to buy a new engine :(
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
this sucks,i wont be able to drive my mustang till the first,i have to buy a new engine :(
How many things have you had to buy or replace on that car dess?
 
dodge-vipers.com,utimateviperpage.com,etc...


use google too..
 
I'm here but I'm getting off GTP so I can let my dl of GTA: VC trailer have all the bandwidth it can have.
 
im going to bed soon,tomorrow my first day of highschool,ill be a freshmen,and it 11:45 PM here! :eek:
 
Well, I finally got the STP Taisan Viper GT in Gran Turismo 2 yesterday. :)
 
I need a Viper, so I can get those girls in my dreams. :smilewink
 
i want a viper gt2 (still street legal) 200+ MPH

get chicks everyday
 
Back