Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,087 views
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
Wow i didnt even notice the posts :eek: and i didnt know V_M is crawling up my ass in posts :eek:

😈
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
I'm gonna pass dess and claim number 1 spot eventually. 😈

I doubt that. Especially when I get DSL. :fdevil:
 
Dude, your like 700 behind me and you spend most of your time over at HMRCWG anyway.
 
Damn WinAce, makes my internet run slow while it is compressing files. :grumpy:
 
Only another 56 posts (hopefully) until I make all time top posters. :)
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Dude, your like 700 behind me and you spend most of your time over at HMRCWG anyway.

Yeah so. That dont mean anything. :p
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah so. That dont mean anything. :p
Yes it does. It means you have a better chance of catching me but you won't. :p
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

Yes it does. It means you have a better chance of catching me but you won't. :p

We'll see about that. :thatsodd:
 
:yawn: I've been compressing this Photoshop 7 file for an hour now.
 
Nah ya seee. Im gonna go screaming past all you guys with 1000 all the way from my 15.
Thats my prediction
 
To give to Powerman actually, so I don't have to look at his very poor paint shop creations. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Nah ya seee. Im gonna go screaming past all you guys with 1000 all the way from my 15.
Thats my prediction
[lrmarquee]:shakehead[/lrmarquee]
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

Have you seen them have you?

Of course I have, Im not very good at 'shopping and I know Im not good at shopping so I stay my ass away from 'shopping threads. Powerman oviously doesnt know that. I bet hes reading this right now, yeeeeees powerman, you hate me, you reaaaaaalllly hate me.


That reminds me of a quote from Gone In 60 Seconds:

"... you cant drive honey, Hell I cant swim, so ya know what I do? I stay my fat ass outta the water.."
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy


Of course I have, Im not very good at 'shopping and I know Im not good at shopping so I stay my ass away from 'shopping threads. Powerman oviously doesnt know that. I bet hes reading this right now, yeeeeees powerman, you hate me, you reaaaaaalllly hate me.


That reminds me of a quote from Gone In 60 Seconds:

"... you cant drive honey, Hell I cant swim, so ya know what I do? I stay my fat ass outta the water.."
:lol: lol. I remember that. That chick can't drive for dogs balls.
 
Whoa! That is one sweet viper.

Here it is - the 2001 Apex Lethal 750 Viper. :drool:
0209_supercars_gallery_6th_1.jpg
 
Back