Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,087 views
THATS 42 POST-WHORING MESSAGES EDDY!!!! NAUGHTY BOY!!! THATS 🤬 UNACCEPTABLE!!!!












Arsehole
 
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways back on topic.......

Vipers rule m'kay?
 
i tried sending the dude a PM, but it says his box is full. Can I be part of this thing?
 
You'll just have to wait until he either clears his box or comes online...then you can ask him. :D

Or you can ask viper_maniac. He's the co-founder.
 
Can't you read.

Originally posted by eddy_2790
You'll just have to wait until he either clears his box or comes online...then you can ask him. :D

Or you can ask viper_maniac. He's the co-founder.
 
I was the one that read it no so long after you posted it, and it didnt mention viper_maniac :p
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
I was the one that read it no so long after you posted it, and it didnt mention viper_maniac :p

Same here.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
I was the one that read it no so long after you posted it, and it didnt mention viper_maniac :p
Wait a minute. There is no proof that you were there not long after I posted it as you did not post after it.

It is just your word againt mine. :p
 
Alright. It wasn't there to start off with. :bawling:

Happy now that you made me cry like a little girl.
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

How did I know you would say that and put that smilie on the end. :rolleyes:

I dont know. How did you know that? :rolleyes: :p
 
Back