Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,087 views
I have a video file (not sure which type) of a Cobra and a Viper GTS going head to head down a drag strip, I cant really tell because of the camera angle its at, but I think the Cobra wins because it puts it brakes on first. Its 2 megs where could put for you guys to d/l??
 
Cobraboy Read This......................

YOU ARE PART OFF ANOTHER CLUB THAT YOU OWN.CAN YOU HANG THERE INSTEAD OF HERE.

IM PART OF MAZ BECAUSE MAZKID HAS FREE STUFF
 
Originally posted by Powerman
Cobraboy Read This......................

YOU ARE PART OFF ANOTHER CLUB THAT YOU OWN.CAN YOU HANG THERE INSTEAD OF HERE.

IM PART OF MAZ BECAUSE MAZKID HAS FREE STUFF

I dont own that club....

GO JOIN A PSP7 OR A PHOTOSHOP CLUB AND LEARN SOME SKILLS INSTEAD OF HANGING IN THE PHOTOSHOP THREAD

You just joined MAZ because you get free stuff?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Hey everyone, check out my topic Top Times on the GT2 Board and prove just how good you really are. So what's up everybody? Any new pics?
 
.....okay no posts since i been gone,are you guys alright??? :reallyodd
 
M-1125_049.jpg


cool gts-r concept picture
 
If I ever bought that car I think I'd spend most of my time either polishing that bumper or hugging it.
 
Back