Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,079 views
Originally posted by viper_maniac


If it is closed it'll be cuz of eddy's stupid ass. :rolleyes:
Well excuse me if 70+ percent of this place is friggin' american and when I get online, 99% of the time you americans are offline. What the fuk am I left to do?
 
And why the hell are you all getting up my ribs for? I'm not nearly as big of a whore as rumple foreskin was.
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Dodge Vipers are cool. So are Chevrolet Corvettes. Vipers are just that little bit better though. My fave viper is the Rinspeed Viper Veleno. It's cool.
`

Well, after this morning's (my time) little incident, I'll be looking closely at spamming.

I hadn't looked in here previously, figuring it was probably okay on its own - guess that was a mistake, huh?

Please refer to the AUP for a guide to future posting- I'm seriously tempted to close this, were it not for the recent relevant discussion.
 
Although eddie does occasionally have some self-control problems (sorry but you do), the topic doesn't need to be shut down. Not by a long-shot.
 
Theres only so much you can say about a viper, this thread is 4800 posts long, whats the bet you'll go through and find the same stuff posted time after time after time??
 
True, but it's cause nobody's posting any pics. That was the main thing in this thread really.
 
Well, I'll be keeping an eye on it - keep it relevant to topic, I don't want another HMRCWG on my hands.
 
i'm a big fan of the viper but i think the 2003 viper looks more like a corvette. it's looks less agressive to me with all the curves there's no sharp lines on the car like the previous style. although it is faster that the corvette z06 by .2 secs in the z06 it is also nearly 35000 dollars more. the interior is also not something that is acceptable in a 85,000 dollar car. I think the old viper design with the new engine would be the ultimate combo plus a better less plasticy interior.
 
I agree with what you're saying but I still like the new viper. It still looks pretty aggressive to me.
 
Originally posted by koolsax
Although eddie does occasionally have some self-control problems (sorry but you do), the topic doesn't need to be shut down. Not by a long-shot.
No I don't. It's called shear GTP boredness. You get online nearly everyday to discover only a measly 8 or so members online, you go to the Who's Online section to see who is online and you discover that 4 or so of them are guests and the other 3 members are no-one you know. Then, you click on the New Replies button and you find either (a) hardly any new posts or (b) new posts but nothing you think you can reply to.

And then, due to lack of new posts or new posts you can reply to, I am left with one option really; and you can guess what that is.

Well, you won't see much of me this month so you won't have to worry about spam okay.
 
Originally posted by ajs887
i'm a big fan of the viper but i think the 2003 viper looks more like a corvette. it's looks less agressive to me with all the curves there's no sharp lines on the car like the previous style. although it is faster that the corvette z06 by .2 secs in the z06 it is also nearly 35000 dollars more. the interior is also not something that is acceptable in a 85,000 dollar car. I think the old viper design with the new engine would be the ultimate combo plus a better less plasticy interior.
That was what I though first time I saw the SRT-10. Now, I like the new viper more than the old one. I don't reckon it looks more aggressive or anything like a vette, it just looks more....stylish. Plus, it's going to be sold in Australia.
 
yo everyone! i havent posed here in a long time, mainly becouase i have been focused on the Rumble Strip and The Comedy Corner. and no i have not lost any intrest in vipers =)
 
Well this thread was good while it lasted. :shakehead
 
hey don't let it die.

i'm not a menber of this club,but always try to come here to see the news of the viper,just try to keep updated on everything about the viper and don't let it die.
 
Well - club dies down because people only seem to post in here while Dess is in here. Dess hasn't been here for eons now.

I get bored - start postwhoring in the thread. Get picked on because I was doing it. And basically, no one comes back now.

It'd be nice to see this thread hit 5000 though. Until some other big Viper freak comes along though - I don't think it will.
 
It's dying because there's no pictures anymore. That's the best thing in here.
 
why you don't you make a comparo from all the vipers or a contest to the best pic,just try to do a ltle discussion about the best all around viper.

or the most easy put a link (but a good link)or a quote from a articles of the vipers
 
hey,i tore apart my computer at home,im at school now,and ill be on like i used to pretty soon,ill see you guys in a bit
 
hey,i tore apart my computer at home,im at school now,and ill be on like i used to pretty soon,ill see you guys in a bit
 
well,i see VFC is no longer active,ill be back,at least when my pc gets fixed
 
Back