Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,079 views
thtas a great purchase dude,but i dont like front wheel drives that much,
 
Yeah, there are some rear wheel drive mopars in the works. Front wheel drive format might not have the pizazz of the RWD but it will do for now. I love this car to death :D :D :D ;) :)...
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
5.6, what a joke :p

See what I mean? Too many people make comments like that :rolleyes:. Some Porche's can accel at 5.2 seconds which isnt that far off :p...
 
Whats up rumple,hows the viper??


ive been gone,mainly because my computer is broken
 
Yeah! My truck will blow you guys away. Especially that slow viper.
 
My Viper has been in storage for months now. I never drive the damn thing. Sold the lightning, got a new H2 ( that only my dad drives)
 
well im going to california this summer,wwe should meet up
 
rumple,have you ever had a idiot chevy dude try to race you??
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
What are you driving now Stevie?
'87 Dakota. It's slow as hell, but its reliable. It's only got 100,000 kms on it now.
 
I have had idiots in Geo Metro's trying to race me. When you drive a nice car everyone tries to race you.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
'87 Dakota. It's slow as hell, but its reliable. It's only got 100,000 kms on it now.

Sweet man, i used to drive in 81 dodge that was exact same. You couldnt kill the thing, but you also coulnt get it to go over 85 kmh
 
That happend to me on our way back from the Dodge dealership with my SRT4 the had just arrived from order. We were at the light and a Camaro started to rev his engine. He blasted off the line. He must have been from out of town since everyone knows that there is a speed trap down a little ways down the road theat we were on. We passed him a minute later :lol:...
 
what do you guys think of the Dodge srt-8 concept station wagon thinghy car??
 
I LOVE the whole SRT lineup that dodge is coming out with. So far everything they have produced with that badging has been awesome.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Sweet man, i used to drive in 81 dodge that was exact same. You couldnt kill the thing, but you also coulnt get it to go over 85 kmh
I've got mine to 150 but then I started to feel sorry for her. I usually take it pretty easy.
 
Hopefully I will be able to get one of the SRT-Ram's that are coming out. That would be a sweet truck to add to my collection.
 
Back