- 8,167

- Hindmarsh Island
- TDZ-4-12-14-88
- XBOX_is_GAY!!!!
Cam Mconville has always bled like a stabbed pig toward the Holden teams, I was surprised to see how people got points penalties and who didn't, considering any team who has had him for anything more then an endurance driver has basically carried him, unless there has been any result other then the win he had at Winton, otherwise I think his best result was 7th in one of those horrid crash fest events,
In saying, I'm surprised to see Brighty get a penalty, also surprised to see HRT get a penalty, specially something so harsh, bumping happens in touring cars, its that kind of close racing people want to see, but yes a line needs to be drawn,
Surprise results from what was a really boring event in V8SC,
In saying, I'm surprised to see Brighty get a penalty, also surprised to see HRT get a penalty, specially something so harsh, bumping happens in touring cars, its that kind of close racing people want to see, but yes a line needs to be drawn,
Surprise results from what was a really boring event in V8SC,