Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,727 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
Ah, for flips sake, Murph didn't even get to the first corner. This partnership with Courtney has to be cursed.
 
Plain silly. Davison.. oy vey.
 
lol JC blames the riff-raff
 
The JD car did move slightly to the left from what I could tell. You were right to be nervous @Spacegoat
 
Skaife irks me Man. Russell moves the car over more than he had to.
 
The JD car did move slightly to the left from what I could tell.

Certainly looked that way and where was Murphy supposed to go anyway? It's not like he can make his car disappear. Hugely disappointing, as @05XR8 said earlier, the Walkinshaw cars are looking speedy today.
You were right to be nervous @Spacegoat

Indeed. I thought they'd at least make it to the first corner though. :lol:

And poo, Gavin's got broken right suspension.
 
Surely what PD did should deserve pit lane penalty, even if he did move back he still disrupted Webb's start.

Feel bad for Courtney man, have they finished a race since him and Murphy joined up?
 
Bit of a messy restart as well, looks like some craziness carried over from Bathurst.
 
Feel bad for Courtney man, have they finished a race since him and Murphy joined up?
2nd at Sandown this year. That's about it, I think. They must have run over a few black cats or something.
 
Cam waters is moving up with ease.

Dalberto looks comfortable.

Erebus struggling with the rear. So much oversteer.

DJR looking good for some redemption.
 
Looks like Erebus have the same amount of luck as the #22, none.
 
Wow what a pit entry from Caruso
 
Paul Morris doing his best moving chicane impersonation there. And now he's put the #6 car a lap down, one half of your 2014 Bathurst champions ladies and gentlemen.

And I'm completely convinced that @Sharky. is behind the PitlaneWB twitter account. Another Taylor Swift reference? Can't be a coincidence. :p :lol:
 
Hoping for a safety car for Chaz.
 
I don't know how Volvo lost this lead but Prematwas throwing down fastest laps. Even if the tires are older, I think he used them up.
 
Slade showing great pace at the moment. Consistently matching times with Whincup and SVG.
 
He was doing pretty well holding off Whincup I thought, but once a couple got passed him it looked like they shook his nerve a bit and his pace dropped off. Or his tyres are gone.
 
Nooooooo

Edit: Sorry double post.
 
Reynolds :(
 
Man, that was a big hit. :scared: Such a shame for Reynolds.

Edit: Doesn't look any better on second viewing. Big damage to the front corner.
B0xT0lbCcAAwsOV.jpg
 
and what's the moral of THAT story kids ??.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back