Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,718 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
The S60 just pulllllllllllls
 
:lol:👍

And fingers crossed that Percat can find a bit of pace and get past Rick Kelly to get into the top ten.
 
Giz is getting rid of excess weight, and down force :lol:
 
Well another disappointing day for HRT but Slade 4th and Percat got 10th after all. Great results for those guys. 👍
 
Good result for Scotty, Chaz having to give Frosty a push back to pit lane on the cooldown lap :lol:
 
Ugh, can't stand that guy. Only reason I'm waiting for the podium celebration is for 2nd and 3rd place interviews or I would turn it off.

On a positive note, been able to watch all of the qualifying & races this weekend on my phone with no hiccups. 👍
 
Great result for Caruso/Fiore, I'd say Nissan finally have legitimate pace now. Well done to them.

Congrats to Premat and Fiore for their first career podiums!
 
Giz would've won if it wasn't for dat stupid ass penalty, Whingecup brake checked the whole field 👎
 
Oh boy. Here come the fuel jokes.

Not as bad as running out of fuel on the last lap of Bathurst while leading though.....
 
Great result for Caruso/Fiore, I'd say Nissan finally have legitimate pace now. Well done to them.
Well they've had it on and off, but mostly with the Norton cars. I think the Kelly's need to step aside (both of them) and hire some better drivers. Caruso and Moffat can stay.
 
Erebus need a smaller car. The E63 just can't hang with the S60 and Altima handling wise. It has plenty grunt as shown today. If Wil was running with Scottie and Caruso at the end, I think he would have been left behind. Oh well, Phillip Island next.
 
Well done Whincup for winning the championship. Roll on next year v8 supercars on foxtel cant wait.
 
Erebus need a smaller car. The E63 just can't hang with the S60 and Altima handling wise. It has plenty grunt as shown today. If Wil was running with Scottie and Caruso at the end, I think he would have been left behind. Oh well, Phillip Island next.
When they first announced participation I was confused why they didn't use the C63.
 
edit: never mind, I've derped. C-Class has four doors
 
Well done Whincup for winning the championship.
He hasn't won it yet. He's got a 402 point lead over Winterbottom, and there's still 600 points on offer.
 
When they first announced participation I was confused why they didn't use the C63.
especially considering it's such a popular model in Australia as well.
 
He hasn't won it yet. He's got a 402 point lead over Winterbottom, and there's still 600 points on offer.
He basically has to tank from here on out, 99% sure that won't happen.
 
especially considering it's such a popular model in Australia as well.

True, i thought at first, since it was used in DTM (their Aussie race car is a C-Klasse, but their utes are Holdens). Erebus used it as a way to promote the new shape E-Klasse. I hope the new regs will make them think about downsizing if they stay in the AMG CUSTOMER program.

I'm sounding like a broken record again, but I'll be off the MB bandwagon start of next year because Honda back in F1. And I'll be following Ford because of the XR8s last seasons.

I hope one of the cars finish top 10 in the championship.
 
Alex Davison saying he prefers to be up the front because he's with better quality drivers :lol: oh the irony.
 
*facepalm*

He has already moved his family back to France. I doubt he wants to re-move them out here again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back