Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,672 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakin rain. Couldn't it have held back for ten minutes when qualifying was on? :grumpy: Not holding any hope for GT/Luff starting all the way back in 22nd.

If GT starts, I say he makes up 15 spots in the first lap.
 
Geez, $80k for a TCM motor. :eek:
 
Geez, $80k for a TCM motor. :eek:

For a competitive one anyway, we were looking at fielding a team but its ridiculously expensive,
 
When's the start and is there a stream? I don't want to piss of my dad with more motorsports on TV. :lol:
 
When's the start and is there a stream? I don't want to piss of my dad with more motorsports on TV. :lol:

I dont know if there is a stream, unless they show it on the tenplay app,
 
When's the start and is there a stream? I don't want to piss of my dad with more motorsports on TV. :lol:
Stream is paid. Believe the race officially starts at 8pm EDT.
 
Stream is paid. Believe the race officially starts at 8pm EDT.
So two and a half hours from now? Good, might be able to follow on MotorsTV, maybe my dad is sleeping then.
 
That double stacking is going to hurt the #17 again. Webb is quick so, Ambrose may have a tough time getting by-that's if he remembers to put it in gear. :ouch:
 
Why did they push the race back half an a hour later?
Having to wait an hour till the start is to long
 
A finish under dark skies would be cool.
 
Yesterday I got 4 200gram bags of chips, jatz, a 24 can box of coke, dip all for the race weekend.
Bathurst and then F1.
 
Another case of the cars are safe but the track needs upgrades. The mountain itself would be softer than the concrete around it.

I see more fencing going up. Plus, Bright kept saying the mountain needs NASCAR safer-barriers. It really does.
There is no excuse now for there to be exposed concrete walls, especially in a high speed section like that.
 
I love the replacement for the #6 Falcon.
 
The half hour later start has ruined me. Or my girlfriend is more strategic than I thought. Meant to go out at 10 but I would really like to see the race start.


Good message from Mozzie there. That must suck sitting in tha hospital bed instead of on the grid.
 
That 3 car lap around the circuit was cool.
 
SuperView audio is WAY off from the video. :indiff:

Edit: in that last interview I heard it skip and noticed it fixed itself...
 
Yesterday I got 4 200gram bags of chips, jatz, a 24 can box of coke & dip for the all for the race weekend.
Bathurst and then F1.

So I am set for the whole day.
 
This is gonna be epic! :lol:
 
Rain could push this race to darkness if it turns out to be another 8hour like last year.
 
Is 7 doing the live stream like they did last year for us Americans again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back