Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,672 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penrite car looks good on the track.
 
Oh Geez. What happened to Premat?
 
Some standouts coming along so far, definitely think the Holdsworth/ Bourdais car is a solid dark horse, the Davidson brothers also a long shot outsider, but they are keeping that car clean, shaping up for a good race,
The Super Black car is quite quick as well, it'd be great to see them further up the front
 
Ambrose into the #17
 
Hope he can make it around with fuel.
 
Perkins! That was a close one.
 
Perkins missed pitlane, hence why I didn't write that car,

Superblack in the wall!
 
#111 into the wall! Safety Car out. Hit the wall on Mountain Straight.
 
Super Black Falcon into the wall!
 
Woah, he got pushed pretty violently. Good that there was a bit more space between track and wall, yikes.
 
I think I may have cursed them :(
 
Ambrose missed a key pit stop. Oh well...
 
Damn, I wanted to see Heimgartner do well.
 
What was the car behind him doing??
Asking for trouble! Reminded me of Skaife v Jones in Tassie in 1993, if you don't move out of my way ill do it for you
 
Piece of **** move by the driver of the Cooldrive car. Reindler or Blanchard, probably Reindler since he can't race around anyone.

Yeah, it was Reindler. Complete stupidity from him.
 
I take it Reynolds is playing safe. If he can finish on the podium, he'll move up to 2nd.
 
It's nice when you hear a driver shift and then see them pull the lever at least 1 second later. :indiff:
 
I did notice with Frosty, he had that instrument issue when his brake lights came on a out of Forrest's elbow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back