Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,589 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens in NASCAR all the time. If you put the car in just the right spot it takes the air off the spoiler of the car in front.
Ah I see so it was the air reflecting off of the bonnet, thanks
 
Coulthard laying down some quick times. Tander did as well that lap but I think he's too far back to make any noise. Still a long to go though.

If there aren't any safety cars, that may be it for them. Rain could help.

If Lowndes wins... I'm okay with that.
 
I predict rain around lap 150 just to mess with everything
 
I predict rain around lap 150 just to mess with everything

Definitely, you can just feel that happening.
 
Somewhat surprised by the lack of Safety Cars...
 
Somewhat surprised by the lack of Safety Cars...

Quiet! You'll jinx it. :lol:

Though I'd like to see a safety car for HRT's sake. Tander's got pace.
 
I guess that snap oversteer I'm experiencing driving my V8SC in Forza6 is pretty accurate. 👍
 
Did you not see what Fiore did? That was absolutely stupid. You don't move over when a car has overlap with you. Return of serve. Nothing wrong with Tander's move. If Fiore didn't block him and try to run him off the track, and Tander still hit Fiore, then it would have been a problem.

Didn't say Fiore didn't do anything wrong, either, but I would have thought the better person wouldn't do a childish decision such as returning a misconduct...
 
Why has Mclaughlin dropped off the back of the group?

Doesn't have the pace, the Volvo really hasn't shown the strength of last year,
 
How long do they dare leave Holdsworth and Tander out there, in the hope that it starts to rain?

Never mind, they're both in now.
 
Oil on the track. Watch out.
 
#62 dumping a fair bit of oil everywhere.
 
Oh that's a shame for the Russell/Russell wildcard. Done such a great job all day.
 
30 laps. Reynolds is going to want this one. No question.
 
30 laps. Reynolds is going to want this one. No question.

Got a nice buffer at the moment but Lowndes and Whincup will both be there at the end. You can count on it.
 
We need more rain!!!!
 
Got a nice buffer at the moment but Lowndes and Whincup will both be there at the end. You can count on it.

Well that's that. Reynolds needs 60L. Lowndes 50. Frosty 75.
 
That was a wild moment for Perkins there. :crazy:
Well that's that. Reynolds needs 60L. Lowndes 50. Frosty 75.

Yep, done and dusted.
 
Hope Perkins has his brown pants on. That was a hell of a moment!
 
You can see Whincup cruising. Dane smiling like Palpatine. Lowndes gets this one.

This will most likely be a Holden top 3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back