Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,551 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
All cars can pit now and make it to the end,
 
Can see this being a Red Bull shootout for the win. Coulthard, maybe might be able to get there but I don't think he has the outright pace to match them.

Safety car! This changes things!
 
Scott pye in the fence at the grate!
 
Oh no! Damn...
 
Whincup doesn't pit?
 
Ooh, damn that was a hard hit.
 
Replays show what looks like Whincup passing the safety car at the top of Mountain Straight.
 
The stream picks this particular time to completely stop working.

I just wish I could watch the races normally instead of having to rely on internet connections, which in Australia are not that great.
 
No need to repair it. They have 3 more spares. Look like Whincup might go to the end of the queue.
 
I just wish I could watch the races normally instead of having to rely on internet connections, which in Australia are not that great.
As the unhelpful mascot of an ISP like to remind us, Australia's average internet speed is slower than Slovakia's. We do have some high-speed broadband, but the whole thing has been a political football for years. The roll-out was deliberately delayed to discredit the then-government.
 
🤬 stream. If I miss the end of this race I'm going to be pissed.
 
Whincup under investigation.
 
Look like Whincup might go to the end of the queue.

Tander would had to have passed the safety car too, he stayed out as as well.

Edit: Ha! Whincup ignored orders, again! :lol:
 
If Whincup doesn't get pinged for that I'm done with this series
 
Whincup's got to start listening to his team more often.
 
Two years in a row Whincup ignores team orders. Naughty naughty.
 
Jamie Whincup must have been a mule in a previous life.
 
Garry Rogers got rid of Whincup because he doesn't listen. He's been vocal about that reason. Everyone laughed at him for it, but know it's showing on the biggest stage.
 
If Whincup doesn't get pinged for that I'm done with this series

There's no way he doesn't get penalized for that. Passed the safety car with the lights on. It's pretty clear cut.
 
Drive thru for Whincup.

Edit: Come on GT!!
 
Good on that penalty. But Lowndes is going to run away with this one.

Edit: Whincup pretty much held everyone up that lap. :rolleyes:
 
What a move from Tander!! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back