Virgin car trades (0 miles, 0 starts) with plenty to offer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crit
  • 341 comments
  • 21,218 views
I have the Audi R8 Race Car (yellow tip), the 905 and the C60 Judd Race car. Can trade immediately if needed be.

(nevermind, the Audi was a UCD buy, the c60 was also. The only "virgin" car i have is the 905...0 miles, 0 starts.)

I'll go for that. Are you looking for any Group C or LMP car that I've got?

EDIT

Trade fell through. I'll be going to bed shortly, but feel free to offer trades in my last spot if there's something there you're looking for.
 
Last edited:
change made with Crit, his 5 starts guy to make change
 
Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04

mitsubishi fto super turing car

for gtf1
 
Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04

mitsubishi fto super turing car

for gtf1

Sure thing. Are you available now?
 
what color is your gtf1
 
I have 3 different coloured Mazda RX-7 LM's 0 mile.

Would like: Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Yellow)

Can send in just over an hour.
 
i have a 905... but its got 1 start and 2 miles on it
 
what color is your gtf1

I have a zero mile Force India lookalike (white with orange and green) and a orange one with 4000 miles in my main account that can trade before reset. Lots of other colors available from a different account after reset.
 
I have 3 different coloured Mazda RX-7 LM's 0 mile.

Would like: Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Yellow)

Can send in just over an hour.

Foghorn, I'm interested in all those RX-7 LM cars. We can start with the Nissan, but I'd love to hear that I have more cars that you're interested in.
 
Foghorn, I'm interested in all those RX-7 LM cars. We can start with the Nissan, but I'd love to hear that I have more cars that you're interested in.

Permission to PM please ;)
 
I have :
Pescarolo Courage C60 '03 #18 (Red)

will trade for level 17 ticket.
 
Sure. Shoot me a PM then and we'll set it up.
 
your pm is full

(Crit has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space).
 
It was. Now fixed. I'm gonna break for dinner, but will be around later tonight.
 
i want Audi R8 Race Car '01 #1 (Red)...pm me. cheers
 
I have a 0 miles 0 switched Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 that I will trade you for your Nissan R89C.

PSN: cpep226

Let me know.
 
Your
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09
Audi R8 Race Car '01 #1

For My
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car - S - 0.0 miles
Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car ‘05 - 0.0 miles - S (Trade Tuesday)
 
Your
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09
Audi R8 Race Car '01 #1

For My
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car - S - 0.0 miles
Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car ‘05 - 0.0 miles - S (Trade Tuesday)

I'll trade now for the RX-8 LM, so long as it's never been started.
 
I've got 3 slots left to trade today :

Group C and LMP (R89, R93, R390, Speed 8, R8, 787B, etc)
Road Cars (Zondas, 370 Academy, RUFs, etc)
JGTC cars

If you see them in my list on page 1 and they fall into one of these 3 categories, then it's available, so long as your trade has zero miles and zero car changes.
 
Hi,

We are supposed to be trading tonight at reset :

Pescarolo Courage C60 '03 #18 (Red) for level 17 ticket.

Please confirm by P.M. and let me know where to send.

Thanks.
 
Yeah, we're still on for tonight. Sending PM


Good trades with Foghorn and modetos.
 
I have

Peugeot 905

and trade it for

Audi R10 TDI Race Car

Thx
 
It was from a trade. I'm not completely sure but i think yes. I can confirm that to you in a while, just waiting for the TV is family free... LOL. Is that fine to you?
 
Sure. I can wait.
 
Damn. It is difficult... Sorry... :S
 
Sorry for late. The car has 0miles. but 1mod that i suppose to be the LSD.
 
Back