Virgin car trades (0 miles, 0 starts) with plenty to offer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crit
  • 341 comments
  • 21,218 views
RE Amemiya Asparadrink '04 & Panoz Esperante GT-1 for Ticket Level 5 & 12

Absolutely. Are you available to trade after reset today?
 
hi whats the mileage of that viper team oreca #91?
 
I can trade you a BMW V12 LMR with 0 switches (available after the reset) for your X1 Carbon with 0 switches. Let me know if interested. Thanks.
 
I can trade you a BMW V12 LMR with 0 switches (available after the reset) for your X1 Carbon with 0 switches. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

Crit's Carbon is not 0 switches lol.
 
I have 0 mile yellow or white x1's for NSX LM race car
 
i can trade now

Happy to, but I'm trying to resolve a bad trade on my end. I'll get back to you as quick as I can.
 
I've got all my slots open - spent all night looking for a virgin X1 Proto. If you have one, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm open for trades.
 
if your viper #91 got 0 mileage im interested if not I'll wait til it shows up in the ucd or someone else got it virgin I got plenty of good (racing)cars to trade for it
 
Pescarolo Courage C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 for you level 24 ticket?
 
if your viper #91 got 0 mileage im interested if not I'll wait til it shows up in the ucd or someone else got it virgin I got plenty of good (racing)cars to trade for it

All the cars listed in this thread are zero-mileage and still in the wrapper unless specifically noted otherwise.

I'm happy to trade the Viper.
 
Pescarolo Courage C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 for you level 24 ticket?

I just picked one up but I think there are two. What color / number is yours?
 
I am interested in Mazda RX-8 LM Concept
Unfortunately I dont have one of the 7 cars you listed. Would you be interested in another car like the Lambo Nomad Diablo or some other expensive car?
 
All the cars listed in this thread are zero-mileage and still in the wrapper unless specifically noted otherwise.

I'm happy to trade the Viper.

I got these cars for you with mileage:
RE Amemiya Asparadrink '04 (Standard)
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Bentley Speed 8 (Trade available with zero miles, but 2 starts)
Mazda RX-7 LM (Green)

Also got different LMP cars and I got a audi R8 Race car '01 #2 (yellow) with 0 mileage but I would have to dupe this one becouse I allready got another one who want it.

NOTE: I cannot trade before I get the internet that I ordered weeks ago installed wich will arrive later this week I will PM you when I've got it and are back online. :drool:
I cannot send/accept any FR until then.

EDIT: Becouse I havent been online for a long while Im holding up a line for trades so it may happen that I wont be able to trade/gift you the car before the weekend or early next week. Thanks for beeing patient:)
 
I got the R390 GT1 Race Car, will trade for the rx7 LM, but it's used (not driven by me though). PK If you want to trade. (Note: You're gonna have to wait until saturday.
 
I got the R390 GT1 Race Car, will trade for the rx7 LM, but it's used (not driven by me though). PK If you want to trade. (Note: You're gonna have to wait until saturday.

I'm interested in trading, but not looking for a used R390.
 
More good trades with isocollector, dufftech and rac3r tonight. Slots still open.
 
I have a 905 & Bentley Speed 8, 0 miles, 0 switches.
 
I have a 905 & Bentley Speed 8, 0 miles, 0 switches.

Very cool. I'm looking hard for both. What are you looking for?
 
Anybody looking for some untouched car trades?
 
Good trades with Gerseph and Catastrophe tonight. Any more takers? I've got the following slots open:

LeMans GT cars (Viper GTS-R, C5-R, Lister, Panoz, RX-7 and 8 LM, Ford GT LM quadruplets etc)
Road Cars (R390, Saleen, GNX, McLaren F1, SL65, Challenger, Zondas, RUFs, GT Academy Nissans, etc.)
Every color zero-mile FGT and Ferrari F1
 
Last edited:
can trade u 0 mile and 0 starts
Bentley Speed 8
BMW V12 LMR
Zonda LM(May have starts, not sure)
Mercedes CLK-GTR 98'
heaps of others will check after b-spec
if theres a car your looking for just ask & I may have it.
 
Iv got an untouched Prototype X1 (0 everything)

Will take your:
Pescarolo Courage C60 '03 #18 (Red)
Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04 #17 (Green)
Peugeot 908 Matmut

Also have an untouched 905.

PM if interested
 
can trade u 0 mile and 0 starts
Bentley Speed 8
BMW V12 LMR
Zonda LM(May have starts, not sure)
Mercedes CLK-GTR 98'
heaps of others will check after b-spec
if theres a car your looking for just ask & I may have it.

I can definitely trade, but I'm not sure if you're listing cars that you're offering or cars that you're after. I can tell you that I don't have a 0/0 BMW LMR, but I've got the Speed 8 and CLK-GTR both as 0/0 cars.
 
Still looking for an untouched X1 Prototype. If anyone has one, I'll throw any three cars that I've got your way.
 
Still looking for an untouched X1 Prototype. If anyone has one, I'll throw any three cars that I've got your way.

pm sent
 
I have the X1 prototype will trade for Red Mazda RX7 LM. I know the X1 is 0 miles. Will have to double check on the switches I think it is 0 but must confirm to be sure.

Edit: Was mistaken the Prototype is 0 miles but has several switches on it :(
 
I have the Tommy Kaira ZZII '00.
Do you still trade your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Yellow) or any color will do.
thanks.
 
I have the Tommy Kaira ZZII '00.
Do you still trade your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Yellow) or any color will do.
thanks.

I do still need the ZZ-II, and I may have the 370 Academy ready to trade today too. I won't know until I'm home, about an hour before reset. If you'll be on gtplanet then, we may be work out a quick trade. Otherwise I can do it after the reset, I'm sure.
 
Back