Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,469 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Won't be able to make the T16 tommorow so I'm not going to bother qualifying, good luck everyone!

Why not doing it to get atleast the qualifying points?
 
Why not doing it to get atleast the qualifying points?
I thought you only got 1 point for qualifying?
EDIT: Nevermind had a read, haven't practiced the line much tho...
 
risewithefallen
I'm not sure how much I like the outside clip. I feel that tandems would be easier and tighter if the whole corner was inside line. Or even inside-outside-inside

devintheninja
I kinda felt the same way I tried hitting that outside clip but I kept getting grass. Its more comfortable for me to hold that inside.

iNs3CuRe
The CP is pretty hard and I think that's good, let's all accept the challenge :lol: It's gonna make it more interesting for this round.

This.

DriftShiro
Hey.... Ehhh, until what time is qualifying open?

There is a countdown in the op.

Knight Spirit
Won't be able to make the T16 tommorow so I'm not going to bother qualifying, good luck everyone!

So quick to give up....
 
Hey hey spank that doesn't mean I'm not going to give it my best effort :P
 
I'll give it a shot but I honestly don't know. I really wish this comp were more focused on tandem than on angle and line. It's going to be tough to hold such an awkward line and still maintain a good tandem because there are such drastic speed differences and speed changes throughout. As Ono said, it will be "interesting"
 
So quick to give up....
👎 Not cool bro. I have places to be tommorow, I'm not giving up...
You've had enough experience of cancelling things because you're busy to know this.
 
Knight Spirit
👎 Not cool bro. I have places to be tommorow, I'm not giving up...
You've had enough experience of cancelling things because you're busy to know this.

Ish just got real.
 
Yeah I'm curious to see who's going to make the top spots today. Those clipping points are pretty tough, but fun when you get a good run in.
 
risewithefallen
I'll give it a shot but I honestly don't know. I really wish this comp were more focused on tandem than on angle and line. It's going to be tough to hold such an awkward line and still maintain a good tandem because there are such drastic speed differences and speed changes throughout. As Ono said, it will be "interesting"

Qualifying is about clips tandem runs are not as much restricted.
 
This reminds me of Evergreen x2 :lol:
 
Lounge Now Open for open practice and qualifying!!
 
anthaliscious
This reminds me of Evergreen x2 :lol:

Yea with out the first turn its like evergreen.
 
Suppose to be a Palm Beach Look alike.
 
i can't get in without adding you as a friend and your list is full
 
Same here
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about it guys his lounge is full and probably will be for a while

This whole qualifying process is a genuine pain in the ass. Between my disc freezing every 30 minutes and having like 50 people trying to get into a 16 person room, it's basically going to take an hour for anyone to get a spot in line. I recommend that each person get two runs back to back, then leave so that someone new can come into the room. Running through the whole list twice is very time consuming. My 2c
 
Last edited:
Process is being fixed and will now go back to normal.
 
So are you going to host a lobby or what? If your friends list is full I'm confused as to how I'm supposed to qualify lol.
 
So are you going to host a lobby or what? If your friends list is full I'm confused as to how I'm supposed to qualify lol.

add him, quailfying is done in his lobby
 
What is the lowest score that made top 16? I'm really hopping I made it with a 70!
 
My friends list isnt full anymore and I never got a message from you.

Qualifying is Now CLOSED. Here is your top 16!!!!!

7989415471_ee7bc1cdd2_c.jpg
 
Wow surprised I made it! Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
 
Wow!! I made it! haha Buuuut, I have to go against Monster -.-
 
Points as of Today:

7989475125_d362697e19_z.jpg
 
Is red rookie? If so, I should also be a rookie.
 
Eric1512
Is red rookie? If so, I should also be a rookie.

Yes. Ill put you down.
 
Yea i was visiting my mom in jail so i miss qulifying. is there a chance you can qualify my still?
 
Back